Maine

(We've not checked in on the US for a while, so lets do that!)

POV: New Hampshire (Yes, I know he's dead, buuut!)

Being a ghost isn't that bad, I thought to myself, right now I'm in Maine's room, just chilling next to him. Surprisingly, he regrets what the US did to me. "Hey Maine." I say, knowing he won't respond.

 "Hi New Hampshire! How've you been?" Maine says.

 "Now how the fu-" "I could not only hear you, but also see you. So, what's being dead like?" he says. "Good, and by any chance, do you know where the US is?" I ask. "Asleep." Maine says. So I go out of the room, and to the US's. Now I'm going to do something I haven't done before. So, gotta find some rope, luckily, the US has  some extra rope from torturing me. So, I make a noose (don't ask me how I knows to do that), and because the whole ghost thing, I can burn stuff, so I burn into the wall 'DO IT.' I chuckle to myself a little as I leave. So I go back to Maine's room, and sit by him. "What did you do?" and apparently the US woke up, because we could hear a very loud "WHAT THE FUCK?!" from the US. "Go see for yourself." I say.

POV: Maine

What did New Hampshire do this time? I think to myself outside of dad's room, and as I enter, I see a noose and 'DO IT.' Inscribed onto the wall. "Maine, what the hell!?" dad says. Now, I have about a 30% chance of being shot, so I have to play it cool. "Was just checking in, sorry!" I say, close the door, and run back to mine, and lock my door. Phew. Wait, I just thought of something! I think to myself, so I bring out my occult book, and look for a resurrection ritual that doesn't require a body.

(Maine is a cultist and can see ghosts. Interesting.)

-N