Rooftop

POV: Quebec

Worst. Soar. Throat. Ever. Also can barely sit at all, but anyways, other than that I'm fine. "Hey Quebec!" Vermont called, and I go over to the front of the apartment to find Vermont holding a letter. "I think you should read this." As he handed me the note

Hello,

 I am Thomas Martin, an old aquaitance of yours. As one of your old friends, it'd be a honor to have your presence at the Argonne Notes festivities.

your presence will be appreciated.

"Huh, interesting." I said. "Look at the capitol letters." Vermont said. H, I, T, M, A-Wait. "Vermont, I don't think we should stay here for lon-" *KNOCK-KNOCK*. "I'll see who it is." I said, and when I looked through the peephole to see a black suited man with dark sunglasses. In his hand, there was a briefcase, and on the other hand, a gun and silencer. "Vermont, New Hampshire, British Girl, I suggest you find a place to hide. Quick." I say nervously. New Hampshire and Mary apparently went to the balcony, while me and Vermont went to the roof through the bedroom window. "Quebec?" Vermont said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Come closer." Vermont Said, and when I did, Vermont fished something out of his pocket. "Well, I can't say I've not been here before, and the beauty really reminded me of you, beautiful, loving, rough around the edges, and, what better time than when we're both here, so, will you marry me?" Vermont said and showed me the ring I gave him.

POV: Mary 

"New Hampshire?" I said to him. "Yeah?" He responded. "Look over there." I said while pointing to Vermont and Quebec as Vermont showed Quebec a ring. "I KNEW IT!" New Hampshire shouted. "Pipe down! There's still a hitman in the apartment!" A said to him. "Oh okay, but still I KNEW IT!" New Hampshire whisper-shouted.

POV: None

After a few minutes of searching the house, the hitman left, and after even longer, they returned to their house, and lets just say Quebec had another soar throat tomorrow morning.

 (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)

-N Tonight!