Chain

(Disclaimer: All the wild shit's happening in this chapter)

No POV

"Luxembourg? Comment es-tu arrivé là?!" Vermont said.

"Oh, I was actually on a vacation to America." Luxembourg said

(This is the moment)

Vermont proceeded to slip on a banana peel, falling into the middle of the road, in front of a car, which just so happened to be able to swerve, but he hits a tree, and not only does the impact absolutely send him, the tree fell over, landing on an oil tanker. "Well Shi-" Vermont said and the truck just explodes, knocking down power lines, and the oil lights on fire, so just imagine a Mad Max scene (or Oklahoma), and there are two countries, just standing there, stuck. But wait, there's more! Out of the blue, a fish truck comes barreling down the road, having quite a slippery slide across the oil, causing fish to fly everywhere, hitting Lux in the back of the head, knocking him out cold, also knocking a guy out rambling about 'Obama's last name' before he could say anything more. Meanwhile, Vermont's just standing there, nothing is happening to him, he is just there. (Because plot armor.) Then, this man, THIS MAN JUST STRIGHT UP LEAVES. Man's just said 'Ight imma head out' and left. And once he leaves, he just goes about his biusness like that just never happened. But wait, there's even more, because I cant get enough tomfoolery! The one fire truck for Gouainsville speeds past him, and goes straight into a field. Just to show you how invincible this man is, this is a near death counter for the last two weeks (in the time of the stories happenings)

1

2

3

4

5

6. Six near death encounters. Now that's just crazy.

(Just wanted to absolutely go wild for a chapter)

-N