Fight

POV: Quebec

Me and my dad look at each other, a sense of devilish malice behind a sweet smile. "Wow Québec, je t'avais dit que c'était une mauvaise idée d'être dans le Vermont, maintenant regarde le blé qu'il t'a fait!" France said, I step back, appalled. "Je sais que tu l'aimes, vous avez déménagé ensemble à Paris, mais le plus choquant, c'est que tu le baises." (I cannot confirm or deny these allegations) I stand there shocked, and at this point, you'd think I'd strike first, but no. Then, someone stands up.

POV: La Folie

"Multiple people on site, appearing to be on two sides, tension high." I say into my earpiece "Alright Folie, enact order 071." he replies. So today's the day. I think to myself. So I stand up, raise my gun, and shoot, hitting a guard. And so the chaos begins.

POV: None

After the gunshot, chaos breaks loose. Quebec with Vermont hides in a booth, France gets in a booth as well . But right now, the people acting are the officers and the LFA (Maine, Chiapas, BC, ectera). Both of which armed. Freetown Christiania and Paris are trying to flank the guards, Somalia, Baja, and Catalonia are behind booths and firing, and the others are giving covering fire in the back. Meanwhile Folie just disappeared. He just does that sometimes. And New Hampshire and Mary arrive at a place where a bunch a commotion is. And they enter and wont you look at that a shootout is happening. And surprisingly, when they look around, they don't catch on fire. But when they point their guns at them, suddenly they burn to death. Weird.

POV: Vermont

"Vermont?" Quebec whispered. "Yes?" I said. "You know, if we die here, I just want you to know something, and if we get out of here, it won't change much. So, here it is." He whispered as he slid something towards me, and I put it an my pocket. Then, someone pulls us out, and shows us to an escape route, and gave us a file. So we both got out the window, and flew away. Eventually, they found their hotel, and went back to their room, after Vermont realized the box in his pocket still exists, and opens it to find a ring.

(QUEBEC PROPOSED QUEBEC PROPOSED QUEBEC PROPOSED ((Also the battle ended in a stalemate and the LFA managed to get away)) )

-N Tonight!