back at set

not proof read

"are you crying" chris evans asked causing many people to look over to me.

"its sad" was all i said not bothering to wipe my eyes as the tears kept flowing down my face. lizzie reached over to me and wrapped her arms around me as i sobbed into her chest.

"its okay sweetheart, your okay, everyones okay" she whispered gently squeezing me tighter. i didnt stop shaking and crying and lizzie stood up saying goodnight to everyone me still in her arms.

she easily walked upstairs comforting me as i cried in her arms pathetically. she opened the door to her room and laid down in bed. "shh bubba its alright" she whispered stroking my hair back and kissing my forehead.

i ended up falling asleep in her arms that night.

time skip 1 month

"do you think you have one last scene in you y/n?" joe asked hopefully. i nodded not lifting my head from the couch cushion it was currently buried in.

ever since i got back to work i have been busy 24/7 if i'm not doing a scene i'm in hair and make up and if i'm not doing that i'm rehearsing or learning lines.

i love what i do. i really do. but it's so draining right now.

especially because of the paparazzi trying to get information about the movie and everything. plus i was wayyyy behind in school but at this point i didn't care.

sluggishly i got up off the couch and headed to hair and make up. my atlanta make up artist bella greeted me with a warm smile. it was 4pm and i know she was going home after this scene.

lucky her.

"hey baby cakes how are we" she greeted pulling my hair back and leaning on the vanity desk thing infront of me to start on my makeup.

"tired" i simply mumbled glad when she got me to close my eyes. she hummed noticing i wasn't one for conversation right now.

"you can take a break yknow" she said after a couple minutes. "what's that thing elizabeth always said. no is a full answer?" she questioned almost correct.

"no is a full sentence, you can just say no" i replied smiling to myself. like my mother i really like that phrase in all aspects of life.

"exactly, i know there's a contract but if you need a break, your a kid they have to give you one" bella explained and i hummed again acknowledging what she was saying.

she finsihed my makeup quickly and i got up to get in costume. usually i would have had to get changed before makeup but i was wearing a button up shirt so it didn't have to go over my head.

i got into the tight outfit as i was filming another hydra flashback sorta scene. after that i slumped back into the chair as bella started on my hair.

as i walked into stage 6 where the set for this scene was i was greeted by the directors along with a guy that looks crazy like my bio dad.

"this is issac, he will be playing your father in this movie" the director introduced the man to me and i hesitantly held out my hand for him to shake while flashbacks clouded my mind.

3rd person pov****

alina stood doing drills over and over again alone in the training room. or it was thought she was alone until a man comes out of the shadows breaking alina maximoffs concentration causing her to falter.

"god you were such a screw up. the twins are the successes of hydra and your just their younger cousin who will never be as good as them" the main said pushing the girl to her knees.

alina looked up with a bruised face and bloody knuckles. "at least you know not to talk back to me anymore" the man scoffed walking away. she shook in fear as she tried to focus back on her drills.
****

y/n zones back in and the flashbacks of her dad don't stop. but she doesn't have time to think about it as she's instantly being thrown into a conversation again about how to improve the scene and what to do next time.

-------------

y/n pov
"okay thank you for your time you've done great today, go have dinner and a rest" the producers ordered and i quickly sped out of the set.

i went straight to my trailer and crashed. i didn't even make it to the bed simply lying on the fluffy rug content with my place.

my happiness was short lived when there was a knock at my door. "go away please" i said knowing i didn't need to do anything for the fest of. the day.

"let me in dude" lexi called from the other side of my trailer door. she was another teen on set who i had grown close with. an glorified extra i think you would say i don't know but she was a hydra minion too. i groaned into my rug and she opened the door.

"woah you okay" she asked and i tilted my head to see her with wilson and liv. i was friends with these 3 i guess but i don't want them in here while i feel and look like this.

"i'm fine" i mumbled out not having the energy to lift my head. they nodded and stood to see for a second before talking about what they came in for.

"oh we were all about to go out for lunch if you wanted to come" lexi asked. i felt bad for turning  them down i really did. it was the second time this week. but i was honestly just really tired.

"i'm exhausted sorry. maybe next time" i said really feeling bad as i watched theirs faces drop to disappointment.

the trio left my trailer and i started crying. getting up i walked to the bathroom in my trailer and turned the shower on to heat up.

pulling out my phone i see a few missed texts and other notifications but the one notification i was hoping for wasn't there.

i hadn't heard from dahlia in a couple days.

i hope she's okay.

a/n
i'm tired.