||12||

I made my way downstairs to see Sandy, Ryan and Seth were already in the kitchen. It had been a week since Thanksgiving and the whole disaster that it was.

Ryan and I hadn't spoken to Trey since then, and it seemed to be for the best. I loved my brother, but he only got us into trouble.

I walked over to where Seth was standing and smiled at him.

"Good morning."

"Hello, gorgeous."

I blushed at the compliment, especially as I heard Ryan groan.

"Please tone it down." He told us and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh please, if Marissa was here, you know I wouldn't say a word." I told him.

"Well, you're my little sister." Ryan added ,

"By three minutes, Ry."

"It counts, okay?" Ryan muttered and I grinned.

"You three better go, or you're going to be late." Kirsten told us as she walked into the kitchen, dressed in her robe.

"So are you, or is that what you ladies are wearing these days to yogalates?" Sandy asked her.

"Taryn called me to remind you that today is the first day of the yogalates workshop."

"Ok, Mom, yogalates?" Seth asked her, and she groaned.

"I don't know if I'm gonna go, I'm not feeling well."

"You know honey, you might still be a little hungover." Sandy told her.

"From what?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh, I don't know, getting drunk and passing out on Thanksgiving." Seth told her.

Oh yes, Kirsten had passed out drunk at Thanksgiving, which had been the result of having to put up with Jimmy, Julie and Caleb all under her roof. To be honest, I didn't blame her.

"I had two glasses of wine!" Kirsten defended herself.

"Whoa." Sandy stated, calling her out.

"Three."

Seth held up both his hands and mouthed ten to Ryan and I, making me smile slightly.

"And I'm sure Julie Cooper has spread around town that Kirsten Cohen has a drinking problem." Kirsten stated.

"Which is why you're have to go to these yogalaties. Cause those charity old Newpsies will just assume you're sleeping off another bender." Sandy stated with a laugh.

"You just like saying yogalaties." Kirsten told him and he grinned.

"Yogalaties. I kinda do." Sandy told her with a shrug.

"Yogalaties.." Ryan teased, drawing out the vowels, making Seth and I laugh at him.

"You know what I wanna know, is why these boys are so smug?" Kirsten asked me and I grinned.

"Because for once they didn't do anything wrong?" I told her.

"That's true. Here's to us!" Sandy stated, and he, Seth and Ryan clinked their mugs together.

"Well enjoy it, because knowing you three, it won't last long." Kirsten stated, making me smile at her.

~~~~

"You and Luke?" I asked Ryan in disbelief. Seth, Ryan, Marissa and I were sitting at our lunch table. Ryan told us that he was assigned Luke as a partner for his class project.