||55||

A lot had happened since yesterday. Seth, Sandy and I banded together and got Dean Hess fired from the school. Ryan was also reinstated and Taylor was finally leaving Summer and I alone. Now it was Ryan's first day back at Harbor. I stood in the kitchen with him as Sandy and Kirsten grinned at him. 

"So, you have your new class schedule?" Kirsten asked Ryan, who nodded. 

"Right here."

"You got all your supplies?" Sandy asked, handing Ryan a bottle of water. 

"In the bag." 

"You guys, he's been in school before. He knows how to do it." Seth remarked.

"We're just glad you're back at Harbor." Kirsten stated and I smiled at Ryan. I was glad too. 

"Make sure nothing goes wrong, Dr. Kim was very clear." Sandy advised.

"I know, I know.  I can't get into any trouble and I won't. Don't worry." Ryan assured Sandy. I just stared at Ryan for a moment, hoping his words were true. I was sure he meant what he was saying, but somehow trouble always found Ryan.

~~~~

I walked beside Seth in the hallway at school.

"Marissa and Ryan haven't broken up in weeks. It's gotta be a new record." Seth remarked and I smiled. "You never know, Seth. Maybe this time they won't break up."

"Please, Ally, we both know that's not going to happen."

"Okay since you're so sure." I said sarcastically and Seth nudged me with his elbow.

I just smiled slightly as we walked into the student lounge. I grinned as I saw Ryan sitting on the couch.  It was so nice to finally have my brother back in school with us. If only we could get Marissa back too.

"Hey, man how does it feel being back?" Seth asked and Ryan smiled. "Its good, you know I got a lot of work to do. And I gotta study all weekend."

"Not all weekend." I said quickly and Seth and Ryan glanced at me.

"Because we have plans. Seth and I invited Marissa over for dinner tonight." I told him and Seth gave me a look.

Ryan looked unsure. "I don't know. I think I should back off for a while. I know me being back in school can't be easy for Marissa. The least I can do is give her some space."

"That's actually the worst thing you could do. Marissa doesn't need space. She needs you two to be good again."

"Yeah Ally's right. We should have dinner tonight with Marissa at the house."

"Thank you." I told him with a smile.

I looked up as Summer and Ben walked up to us. Summer had a huge smile on her face and I knew it was because she was happy Ryan was back.

"Hey, Ryan. Good to see you back." Ben said. "Good to be back."

Summer grinned at him, then at Seth and I. "So what's the plans for this weekend?"

I glanced at her with a grin. "We're having dinner at our house. Marissa is also coming if you two want to come."

Summer grinned and Ben nodded. "We'd love to."

"Uh oh, incoming." Ben muttered and I looked over as Taylor Townsend walked toward us with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi guys. Have you heard about the lock in tomorrow night? The entire senior class is gonna spend the night..in the gym."

"Oh so sorry, we can't make it. We have plans."  I told Taylor. Obviously we could make it, if we really wanted to, but there was no way I was going to voluntarily spend the night locked in a gym with Taylor Townsend.