||29||

I walked through the parking lot at school as I saw a car pull towards a parking spot. A pretty redhead girl looked out the window at two nearby cheerleaders.

"Hey, is it okay to park here?"

"Sure if you're not embarrassed." The cheerleader joked with a laugh. I rolled my eyes.

"Ignore them. Park wherever you want." I told the girl.

"Thanks." She said, parking the car and stepping out.

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you before."

"Yeah, I'm Lindsay."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ally." I greeted with a smile.

"Do you mind showing me to A.P. Physics?" Lindsay asked and I smiled. "Yeah, actually my brother Ryan is in that class. He can show you."

The two of us walked into the student lounge and got in line for a coffee.

"I can't believe you guys have a coffee shop in your school."

"Neither can I." I told her with a smile. I stepped forward when someone turned around and crashed into Lindsay, spilling coffee all over her.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry."

I looked to see it was Ryan who had spilled the coffee. I mentally facepalmed as I saw the look on Lindsay's face.

"Ryan!"

"That was refreshing!" Lindsay said sarcastically, looking down at her wet shirt.

"Uh, here let me.." Ryan grabbed some napkins quickly, and turned around, smacking her in the nose with his elbow.

Lindsay's bag fell and I winced and leaned down to help her pick it up.

"Is there anything I can do?" Ryan asked guiltily as Lindsay stood up.

"Well I guess you could dislocate my shoulder. I mean what is this? Is this how you guys treat all the new girls on the first day?"

Lindsay glared at Ryan before walking off. I glanced at Ryan and winced before following after Lindsay.

"Hey, Lindsay wait, let me help you get cleaned up!"

I followed her into the bathroom and pulled off my polo, leaving my tank top underneath.

"Here, put this on."

"Thanks."

Lindsay quickly pulled on the shirt.

"Please tell me that guy was not your brother." She said suddenly and I winced. "Twin, actually."

"Oh, wow, I see only one of you inherited manners."

"Ryan's actually really nice, you just caught him on a bad day."

"Unfortunately."

The bell rang then. "Um, I have Psychology class, but A.P. Physics is right down the hall to the left." I told her before leaving the bathroom.

~~~

"Is it just me or is Zach perfect?" Marissa asked me and I laughed. "He's really nice, actually. We hung out for a few minutes at the carnival before Seth chased us down."

"What did he want?" Summer asked me.

"To win me back. I told him it was too late. We haven't talked since."

"Isn't that awkward since you live together?" Marissa asked and I shrugged.

"It'll go back to normal sooner or later. I am so over Seth Cohen, it doesn't even matter to me."