Act One: Chapter II: Wonderland

August 20 2013 [Past Sequence]

Natasha and Alex managed to find two agents that Jervis had kidnapped. When Natasha and Alex made it to merchant's bridge to save the last agent but the agent was nowhere to be found. The only thing that was found was a book which was called "Batman In Wonderland". Jervis sent an audio log where they need to bring the book back to him and he will reveal the last agent's location.

Natasha and Alex made it to GCPD as they began making their way towards the interview room while talking to each other.

Natasha: He's getting on my nerves now.

Alex: He loves playing these twisted games.

Natasha: Even violence won't do anything to him.

Alex: Let's just give him the book back and see what happens next.

Natasha and Alex made it to the interview room and opened the door as Jervis saw them and had a huge smile on his face and spoke to them.

Jervis: The Knight and Widow returns, all filled with malice. Tell me. Did you find your Alice?

Alex put the book on the table as Jervis continued smiling at them and the duo spoke to him.

Natasha: Where's the hostage?

Jervis: Oh, why yes, there's three! Oh, silly me

Natasha was angry now as she smacked Jervis in the head with a baton and Alex smacked Tetch's head on the table before he lifted him up and spoke to him

Alex: No more games. Where's the hostage?

Jervis: The answer's in the book. Open and see.

Natasha pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Jervis's head as she said something to him.

Natasha: I'm giving you one last chance. Or I will put a bullet on your head.

Jervis: No joke, no joke, control your rage. The answer is in the book.

Alex threw Jervis back to his chair as Natasha put the pistol down. Both of them opened the book as they were staring at the first chapter until. . .