Act Three: Chapter XIX: The Rise

June 4 2014

Barbara: [On Radio] Dad! Thank god, I was so worried about you

Gordon: I'm fine, Barbara. We finally have control of the asylum. Doctors are treating the injured but it looks like it will take some time.

The medical team were helping the injured doctors, nurses and security guards as there were more medical teams checking on the injured inmates. The police also arrested a lot of the inmates that tried to escape from the asylum.

Gordon: All super criminals are back in custody. Quite a mess in there.

Poison Ivy was strapped to a gurney as she was injured after being crushed from the debris from the glasshouse and doctors were getting her to the infirmary. Police officers arrested Harley Quinn and escorted her to the police car. Killer Croc who was injured and can barely walk due to Alex breaking his right leg was being escorted to the infirmary. Victor Zsasz who tried to run away was arrested by the police and was being escorted to the police car.

Gordon: And the venom enhanced inmates are returning to normal.

The venom enhanced inmates were injected with the antidote and are back to normal as the police arrested them and escorted them out of the asylum.

Gordon: Though for some, the process can be quite painful.

Officers strapped Joker to a gurney as they injected him with the antidote and was back to normal. However Joker had a broken nose, a lot of his teeth are missing and his left arm was broken. Joker was in pain as the officers were escorting him to the infirmary.

Barbara: [On Radio] And Dad, how are you doing?

Gordon: I'll survive. See you tonight, Barbara.

Gordon closed the radio as he heard someone speaking to him as he turned around and saw who it was.