Act Three: Chapter IV: Silent Night

Amadeus: My family's blood ran through the heart of Gotham. We were doctors, politicians and teachers; we have been the organ cleaning the filth from the city. We have been its servants giving all to protect it. And still it has chosen to hurt.
.
.
.
.
.
.

June 3 2014

Alex made it to the west side of Arkham Island as he defeated the inmates that were trying to destroy the batmobile. However Harley and Gordon were nowhere to be found. Ambrose opened the trunk of the batmobile and saw a gadget as he picked it up and looked at it.

 Ambrose opened the trunk of the batmobile and saw a gadget as he picked it up and looked at it

The Explosive Gel is a gadget and occasional weapon for Alex. The weapon can be used to spray on weak structures and detonate it at will. The air powered weapon fires cartridges of highly destructive gelignite. Small amounts of the gel can be used to knock hostiles out.

Alex put the gadget back in the utility belt as he closed the trunk of the car and began looking around.

Alex: Harley thrashed the car. . . . Looks like there was a scuffle. I need to search the area around the batmobile. There could be a clue as to where she took Gordon.

He activated detective vision and began analysing the area until he noticed the commissioner's pipe which Barbara gifted him three months ago. The vigilante analysed the pipe and said something to himself.

Alex: Wild Country. Gordon's favourite tobacco. He left a trail for me to follow.

The Batman began following the trail as he opened the security gate and continued moving forward. Twenty minutes later and Alex made it to the medical facility as he noticed the gate was closed and there was no way to open it.

Alex grappled to the rooftop of the facility and continued moving forward until he applied explosive gel on a weak structure and detonated it as a explosion was seen.

He jumped down and entered the medical facility through the maintenance access. Ambrose continued moving through the ventilation system until he heard something from the intercom.

Joker: [Via Intercom] I want all the doctors rounded up. Search every inch of the Medical building! I mean it! Search every room, every office, and every trash can! If another doctor tries to get out of the building, then you won't. I'll just flood the rooms with happy gas and leave you to die! Hell, I may do that anyway, sounds fun.

Alex managed to get out of the ventilation system and made it to the sanatorium as he saw officer Cash along with multiple doctors and guards being held hostage by inmates who were armed with rifles as they were talking to each other.

Inmate: Is that the last of them!?

Inmate: One doctor escaped. The others are looking for her right now.

Inmate: Don't worry, she ain't getting out of this building. We have it lockdown.

Inmate: Thank god. Otherwise if she escapes then Joker would have killed all of us.