Act Three: Chapter XVI: Poisonous

Amadeus: I am the spirit of Amadeus Arkham. Even though Amadeus had long since passed, his spirit lived on, surviving, moving through the walls of his asylum. When it chose me, I felt proud. I was honored to continue his work. To cleanse this city. If you are strong-willed enough to follow my tales, you are strong-minded enough to deduce my identity. Come and find me, friend. Together, we will save Gotham.
.
.
.
.
.
.

June 4 2014

Newsman: [On Radio] We're back at the Gotham bay with our reporter, Jack Ryder. Jack, we're seeing that access to the island has been restricted.

Jack: [On Radio] That is correct. The island is effectively cut off from the mainland. Nothing on or off. Early reports that Batman himself is on the island appears to be confirmed. Eyewitness reports state that he was returning the Joker back to Arkham after the incident at the Mayor's office. There are unconfirmed reports that Batman was killed during the Joker's daring escape, but I must stress. This is currently unconfirmed. More as it happens. Back to studio.

Newsman: Thank you, Jack. We'll bring you more as it happens. As Jack said, we don't know for certain but it appears Batman may have been killed during the breakout attempt.

Elizabeth Arkham Glasshouse

Botanist Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley was transformed into a plant-human hybrid by a science experiment gone wrong. With chlorophyll flowing through her veins instead of blood, she developed a toxic touch and a pheromone-fueled talent for seduction.

Her crimes became more ecologically focused as she had increasingly abandoned her human side. Her unique brand of eco-terrorism often put her into conflict with Batman.

She even formed an alliance with Harley Quinn and Catwoman and the trio were known as The Gotham Sirens and over the years have worked together to committed multiple crimes. However their alliance ended after. . .

Harley became more preoccupied by the Joker and his schemes. There was also an incident that Joker and Harley committed which made Selina despise Quinn and has since then never spoken or helped her.

Catwoman sided with Batman more often which made her untrustworthy to Ivy and eventually both of them went their own separate ways.

Over the years, Ivy has attacked Gotham and tried to destroy the city but all of those attacks failed when Alex defeated her and Ivy was then incarcerated into Arkham Asylum. However her mental condition deteriorated further and she became convinced that, far from being mutated, she was now the incarnation of Mother Nature herself.

The large plant roared at Alex and used the large vines to hit the vigilante but he immediately rolled out of the way and grappled to the beam as he was standing on the beam and Pamela spoke to him.