Act Three: Chapter X: Psychotic

Amadeus: I argued with the latest group of young, eager doctors. They bored me with theories and ideas, proving that they had no theories on how to cure these animals. Only one shared my vision. I offered her the chance to explore her dreams. She accepted. We'll make a good team.

The Gotham police dragged a new patient to the island. They said he was responsible for the disappearance of hundreds of the city's vagrants. As I looked at his disgusting body, all scales and teeth, my mind ran free, dreaming of delicious punishments to break this monster. Doctors gathered around, poking it, examining, but only I knew what would cure him once and for all.

The beast was too strong. His animal savagery nearly cost me my life. I took my frustrations out on a lone patient. His case notes suggested he was a paranoid schizophrenic. His pleas as I beat him to death suggested much more. His confessions were illuminating. My path was clear.

Every day I found the patients more distracting. Their insane mutterings and constant twitching disgusted me. There was only one way to cure this evil, only one way to purify the city and ensure its future. I needed to prepare myself. I needed to be ready.
.
.
.
.
.

June 4 2014

A lunatic screamed at Alex and pounced on him but the vigilante grabbed him mid-air and slammed him on the ground as he punched the lunatic in the face, knocking him out.

Another lunatic popped out of the grate and charged towards the Batman but Alex threw a batarang at him, knocking the hostile out.

He continued moving through the green mile as two lunatics ran out of their cells and ran towards the vigilante but Alex hit a double chokeslam on them, knocking both hostiles out.

Alex exited the green mile and was at the main cell block as he continued walking until Ambrose heard someone speaking to him as he saw who it was

???: Surprise!

Harley: You know, Bats

Harley: You know, Bats. I always thought there was a spark between us. [Laughs] Well, now there is.

She immediately jumped to the upper floor of the main cell block as she pressed a button on the control panel and the patient pacification system was activated as Alex saw a guard was electrocuted and Harley laughed while speaking to the vigilante.

Harley: [Laughs] I know. I know. You're shocked! Come and get me, Bats. I double dare ya.

Alex grappled to the upper floor and saw multiple inmates surrounding him as Harley was on top of the hanging lamp while watching the fight between the vigilante and the hostiles.

One inmate tried to attack Alex with a pipe but Ambrose countered the attack.