Act Three: Chapter VI: Titan

Amadeus: My journey lasted little over a month. Visiting academics in both Metropolis and Keystone, I was exposed to a wealth of new ideas. I began my day returning home in good spirits, eager to see my wife and family. I ended it kneeling in their blood, broken fragments of my life pouring through dripping red fingers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

January 17 2014 [Past Sequence]

The time was six twenty three p.m. Alex was at Pauli's Diner which is located in Miagani Island on Grand Avenue. Alex was inside the diner as he was looking at the time on his smartwatch and continued looking around while fixing his hair.

 Alex was inside the diner as he was looking at the time on his smartwatch and continued looking around while fixing his hair

Alex was staring at the customers, eating their meals while talking to each other about their lives and many more things. He looked back at his smartwatch and looked at it until he heard someone speaking to him.

???: [Smiles] Here I thought, on our first date, you were gonna wear a suit.

Alex: I don't like wearing suits

Natasha had a smile on her face and sat down as both of them were looking at each other until she continued speaking to him.

Natasha: [Smiles] Okay, if you were getting ready to get married and William and Marie told you to wear a suit. What would you do?

Alex: I would tell them no and stick to a causal outfit.

Natasha chuckles as she began looking around the diner and noticed lightning flashing in the sky as it was raining heavily in the city and Romanoff said something to him.

Natasha: Has there been a day where the city doesn't rain?

Alex: Only for a few days. It's like what people say about this city. It's cursed and good luck doesn't exist here.

Natasha: I heard of the stories here too. Some cult came to Gotham and cursed this place. Other stories I heard was before an execution of a mob boss, he let out a spell that would forever curse Gotham.

Alex: But all these stories are rumours. Nobody knows the real truth.

Suddenly a waitress walked towards them as she recognised Alex and said something to him.