Act Two: Chapter VI: The Stand

January 10 2014

Anne made it to the elevator and was gonna make her way towards the operations control. The elevator doors were about to close until Rumlow along with two STRIKE agents entered the elevator as Winters was staring at them and spoke to Brock.

Anne: What's the matter?

Brock: Evidence Response found some fibres on the roof they want us to see. You want me to get the tac-team ready?

Anne: No, lets wait and see what it is first.

Brock: Right.

Anne noticed the agents were nervous and were holding their weapons as the elevator stopped and more shield agents entered the elevator as the elevator doors were closed and began moving down as Brock spoke to Anne.

Brock: I'm sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up, what happened to him.

Anne: Thank you.

Winters was feeling suspicious about all this and noticed one of the agents was sweating as the elevator once again stopped and more agents entered the elevator as the doors were closed and the elevator began moving down to the lower levels.

Anne was surrounded by agents as silence was heard in the elevator until she said something to them.

Anne: Before we get started. Does anyone want to get out?

Everyone tackled Anne as the agents pulled out a magnetic lock and attached it to Winters hand

Everyone tackled Anne as the agents pulled out a magnetic lock and attached it to Winters hand. Anne gritted her teeth in anger as she was stopping the magnet from being attached to the wall until she managed to break free and attack the agents.

Rumlow kicked the magnet on Anne's hand as it was attached to the wall. One agent tried to attack her but Winters blocked the attack as Rumlow used the electric pod and electrocuted her as she was in pain.

Another agent tried to attack Anne but Winters managed to take down the agent and Rumlow.

Jasper: [On Radio] Mobilize STRIKE units, 25th floor.

Anne was trying to break free from the magnet until two agents tried to attack her but Winters took them down.