Act Two: Chapter XI: Preparations

January 11 2014

The team were at a secret facility as Maria and Sharon told them to follow them. The team were looking at each other as they continued following them until they made it to another room as everyone was shocked to see who it was.

 The team were looking at each other as they continued following them until they made it to another room as everyone was shocked to see who it was

Fury: About damn time.

Everyone was shocked to see Fury as he had a smile on his face and told everyone to sit down. They all sat down as a doctor was checking on Natasha and Fury said something to them.

Fury: Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache.

Sharon: Don't forget your collapsed lung.

Fury: Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good.

Natasha: They cut you open, your heart stopped.

Fury: Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him but we found a use for it.

Anne: Why all the secrecy?

Jack: Why not just tell us?

Maria: Any attempt on the director's life had to look successful.

Fury: Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust.

Meanwhile in a unknown location, Bucky was sitting on a chair as HYDRA scientists were repairing his robotic arm. Barnes was thinking about Anne said to him back at the bridge. He gritted his teeth in anger until Bucky began having visions.

 He gritted his teeth in anger until Bucky began having visions

Zola: Sergeant Barnes. . . . .

Anne: Bucky! No!

Bucky fell off the train as he began screaming while free falling until he landed on the ground. His vision was blurry as he saw HYDRA soldiers dragging him as Barnes saw his severed arm.

Zola: The procedure has already started.

Another vision showed Bucky strapped to a operating table as scientists began amputating his left arm and replacing it with a robotic arm.