Act Two: Chapter I: Lemurian Star

January 8 2014 [Present Day]

The time was eight fifteen a.m. Alex was jogging through Gotham Park as he looked at his smart watch and continued jogging. It's been a few months since he joined SHIELD and the Avengers and so far everything is going well for them. He continued jogging until someone called his name as Ambrose turned around and saw who it was.

 He continued jogging until someone called his name as Ambrose turned around and saw who it was

William: Slow down Kid.

Alex stopped jogging and saw William running towards him as he was breathing heavily and Ambrose gave him a bottle of water as he began drinking it and said something to him.

William: Aren't you gonna rest up? You've been working out way too much for a few hours now.

Alex: Yeah. I'll do that later.

William: Not later, right now. Sit down on the bench.

Alex sighed to himself as both of them began walking around the park and sat down on the bench as they were talking to each other.

William: So how is everything going for you since you joined your new team?

Alex: It's pretty good and they're good to work with.

William: I see. So have you got any date?

Alex: No. I'm not really interested in dating.

William: [Smiles] Is it because your shy and scared?

Alex looked at him as William began laughing at him and said something to him.

Alex: That's not true. I'm not shy or scared.

William: Then why were you silent? This shows that I'm telling the truth.

Alex: No. I'm not.

William: [Laughs] It's okay to admit it. When I was your age, I was also shy, nervous and scared. However one day, when I was at a cafe. I met this beautiful women. She was a waitress at the cafe and we bumped into each other. I dropped my books on the ground and both of us were picking up the books. However she saw one of the books i was reading.

Alex: What was that book?

William: I was reading a book about Quantum Physics and she also loved Quantum Physics. Slowly we got to know each others name and her name was Marie. We began meeting up, talking about everything about physics along with other subjects. She also told me about her past.

Alex was silent as William continued speaking to him.

William: Marie was a former professor at a university and she told me, she was fired after she had a fight with another professor. It turns out that professor she had a fight with was having an affair with Marie's husband.

Alex: Damn. I didn't know about that.

William: Yeah, that day I felt bad for her. We continued meeting up and became good friends and then we slowly fell in love. Soon we confessed our feelings to each other and then we got married.