Act Three: Chapter III: Survival Tactics

I am the spirit of Amadeus Arkham. Through my actions, I have saved this cursed city, though my own curse is to forever remain in the shadows. My story is carved into the very soul of Arkham and will only be revealed to those dedicated enough to discover it.
.
.
.
.
.

June 3 2014

Alex was near the elevator as he was looking at the alcohol trail which was leading him to the intensive treatment lobby

Alex was near the elevator as he was looking at the alcohol trail which was leading him to the intensive treatment lobby. Ambrose pressed a button to call for the elevator until he heard someone speaking to him through the intercom.

Harley: [Via Intercom] Hey B-man! Mr. J doesn't want you following us just yet!"

Suddenly a explosion was heard as Alex saw the elevator rapidly falling down as the vigilante immediately rolled out of the way and the elevator crashed on the ground.

Alex saw a scratch on his chest as he heard Harley Quinn speaking to him from the Intercom.

Harley: [Via Intercom] How do you like that, B-man? No way you're following us now. You're trapped down there till me and Mr. J are ready for you. [Laughs]

Alex: I need to get to the surface. Guess I'm doing this, the old fashioned way.

He began climbing the elevator shaft as Ambrose heard something on the radio

Newsman: [On Radio] We apologize for this interruption to our regular broadcast. Jack Ryder is live from the Gotham Bay area with some breaking news.

Jack Ryder: [On Radio] This is Jack Ryder with some breaking news in the Gotham Bay. We're getting reports of an armed siege on Arkham Island. Two minutes ago, the Joker broadcast to all news channels this chilling message:

Joker: [On Radio] Greetings, Gotham. This is the voice of your new master! Oh, Hang on! I've skipped a bit.

He cleared his throat as he said his message

Joker: Joker here. I'm in control of Arkham Island and you can all consider it out of bounds! If I see any lawmen, vigilantes, or do-gooders in tights coming this way, I'll start detonating random bombs around the city. What will it be? A school? A hospital? A billionaire's mansion? Oh, choices, choices, choices.