chapter 1.

Chicago IL,
9:20 p.m. kaliyah's pov
"INDIAAAA, can you bring me a towel please?" i shouted from the bathroom.. i am currently showering & i forgot to get a towel since its wash day so all of them are in the dryer .

"you always forget your towel girl" india replied as she walked into the bathroom handing lee her towel .. (kaliyah's nickname is gonna be lee)

"girl i know, i need to stop lol"

"thank youu" lee added as she wrapped it around her thin figure. "okay goodbye india" she said giggling

"girl I've seen all yo goods before your my best friend .. so if you gone be anything please be so fr" india said rolling her eyes at her best friend.

"whatever girl, anyways .. how's you and durkieeeeee?" Lee asked dragging the e at the end of durk's name .

"girl we good.. our relationship is getting strong by the day" india said smiling and blusbing . "& my man thank you to my man" india added singing as she stuck her tongue out ..

"yeah yall cute .. but he better not break your heart again, or imma break his balls" Lee said in a serious tone ..

"GIRL WHAT?!?!" India said laughing at her best friends threats to break her boyfriend's balls.

"but Lee, girl you need you a man.. so let's go to the club so we can find you one" india said as Lee put her sleeping clothes on .

"ahahaha .. NO" Lee said "im not looking for a relationship right now" she added as they walked into her room and sat on her bed..

"well at least come with me .. durk and his best friend von are performing & he asked me to come support so will you at least come with me?"

"yeah i guess, but i will NOT be talking to no man im only their to support my brother durkioo"

"yayyyy" india said screaming & jumping up and down.. "this is gonna be so fun bestieee, yk tomorrow Friday so we can go and turn up for the weekend"

India's pov
me and lee were on the couch watching a movie.. not that I was really paying attention I was texting my man my man my man 🙃.

my man 💍: so you coming to the club tomorrow to watch me and von perform right bae ??

Mrs. B💍nks: ofc love, imma be there front row my love .. also im bringing my best friend Lee!

my man 💍: bet baby.. well imma get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow ma, I love you💕.

Mrs. B💍nks: okay, & I love you more bookieee🥰🥰.

I put my phone down turning towards Lee .. I was just staring into her soul waiting for her to notice I was looking ..

"ughh India stop being weird, like ik im fine but jeez girl" I said giggling

"you is fine bestie ain't nobody topping you girl" India said hyping up her best friend..

"I love you lots bestie , but fr ain't nobody topping you miss clear skin, plump lips and the perfect body" she said smiling at india ..

"I love you forever more my lee lee" she said as they hugged..

"c'mon let's go in my room and watch movies and stuff our faces with snacks" lee said pulling india and heading to the kitchen to get snacks.

"okay well you get the snacks ill see up the movie" India said

"okayy"

The girls set up for their movie night and got into the queen size bed getting comfortable.. they took pictures and posted on their stories ..