chapter 16 .

Chicago IL. |lee's pov|

i just finished getting my nails done and i decided to post for the gram.. even tho my arm is in a sling imma forever be bad 😙. anyways me and india walked out of the shop as we looked at our nails taking in all the pretty details ..

"best we gotta take pictures.. we look so good rn" india said smiling showing her pearly white teeth.

"i want to but my arm" she said looking down at her right arm which was in a all black sling.

"girl ain't nobody gonna be worried about that, your pictures still gone be so pretty.. you got the face and still got the body boo" India said hyping up her best friend.

"aww i love you bestie" she replied

"i love you forever more" india replied.

the two girls walked to india's bentley . india handed lee her phone and she began taking her pictures as she posted them on her instagram page.

liked by hallebailey and 1,200,130 others indiaroyale: imma DOLL but i still wanna party

indiaroyale: imma DOLL but i still wanna party.
view all 10,254 comments
@kaliyah.j: i love you bestie.. my sweet face 😍.
<<< indiaroyale: @kaliyah.j: i love you baby.
@lildurk: mamas, you so fine 😍!
@niquee: sexy 😍😍.
@samariajdavis: hey wifey 😘.
@latto777: oh you fine fine 😍.
<<< @indiaroyale: @latto777: all you my love!

liked by indiaroyale and 700,483 others kaliyah

kaliyah.j: he wanna sponsor my act bad 😘.
view all 4,200 comments
@indiaroyale: 4+4 bestie ? i love you sweet face.
<<<< kaliyah.j: @indiaroyale: i luh you BEST!
@theestallion: fineeee 😍😍😍😍.
@kingvonfromdao: wifeyy😍.
<<< kaliyah.j: @kingvonfromdao: my love❤️.
@latto777: my bae!
<<< liked by author.
@icespice: youu>>>.

india and lee decided to go out and eat at a restaurant so that they could catch up with each other.. with von and durk being back friends they've been spending a lot of time at the studio.

This gave lee and india a chance to catch up!

Chicago IL |durk's pov|
11:15 a.m. -(after studio session)

Me and von just left the studio and decided to head over to my crib to chill for a bit.. we both saw our girls post on instagram .

"lee so fine" von said staring at picture from insta

"mannn imma lucky guy .. india bad bad" durk said as he looked at India's pictures.

"but aye how yall been ? cus ik yall argue a lot" von said making him squint his eyes at him.

"man stop tryna be funny nigga" durk said rolling his eyes.

"nigga don't get mad at me cus yall argue a lot i was just asking how yall was doing" von said putting his hands up in defense.

"yeah nigga, anyways we good.. our relationship is getting stronger and stronger everyday.. we starting to trust each other more so" durk explained making von nod his head.

"what bout you and lee ? how is she ? ik that medicine been taking a toll on her body and mental health" durk asked as von sat his phone face down on his lap.

"we're good.. our relationship has been nothing but the best so far. she's good to.. i mean she's been getting out more.. shes getting her hair and nails done again so that's a good thing"

"i know it's been hard for her to even get out of bed some days but im glad she's getting better that's all i want for my girl is to get better and be herself again" von said as durk nodded taking in all words said by the younger boy sitting beside him.

the two men talked for a couple of more minutes before lee called von making interrupting his conversation with durk..

von quickly picked up his phone answering the call as he saw lee's contact name across the screen.

mylove🩷: "hello ?"

von's voice said through the other end of the phone

mamas❤️: "hii baby"

lee soothing voice said

mylove🩷: "wassup ma?"

mamas❤️: "wyd ? are you almost done ?"

mylove🩷: im done now lil foenem durk told me you and India was hanging out so im about to head to his crib to hang for a while.. why wassup ?"

mamas❤️: "okay, i was just making sure yall was good. well I love you and see you later".

mylove🩷: "i luhh you mo lil folks".

von and lee said there goodbyes before hanging up..

later that day|

india's pov

"so sweet face, how you been ? yk physically, mentally, emotionally?" India questioned as her and lee sat on the couch drinking wine.

"ive been better than before actually. some days im sad, some days im happy, and some days im just here yk .. but ik its a big part of my depression"

"but physically, my arm is definitely getting better.. i have an appointment next week to see if i can get it off i hope so.. i cant wait to be able to use both arms again" lee added .

"well im happy for you baby, you been through so much in amount of a month or 2.. yk i always got yo back ml" india said

"i know & i love you. like you make me realize how lucky i am that your MY best friend and MY best friend ONLY" lee said making india chuckle.

lee was definitely he jealous type.. not only in relationships but friendships to.. whenever someone else who called india "bestie" she would have a whole heart attack about it ..

she always made sure to make it known that she was India's only "best friend". India ofc was allowed to have other friends without her being jealous... she just didn't like people claiming India as their bestie..

lee knew it was selfish but she ain't care.

"girl so tell me why some girl texted me bout von talm bout she queen von forever and stuff like that" lee said laughing.

"girl whooo ? let me text her so I can cuss her out" India said.. she don't play bout her best friend.. and it was vice versa.

"girl it's fine I just laughed .. and then I posted pictures/videos of me and von and a tweet that he tweeted saying i was his queen von on my story for her to see" lee said smiling..

"YOU PETTYY.. omg i taught you well.. i feel like a proud momma" india said hugging lee.

anyways, here's chapter 16 guys.. yes I just threw some tg so i could update for yall..

i hope yall enjoy and don't forget to vote & comment! 🩷.

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 . 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 -𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♡︎. lol.