chapter 3.

Chicago IL
9:45 a.m. -kaliyah's pov
i was up currently otp with India because she called me crying.. apparently her and durk got into it & he walked out and she's been so upset .

"i dont know girl because he don't never walk out just because we argued .. it makes me feel like he's giving up on our relationship .. i dont wanna lose him bestie" India said as tears rolled down her chubby cheeks.

"girl durk loves you to much , he is not gonna leave you.. maybe he just needed time to cool down cus we know how fast he gets mad" lee said with a concerned look on her face .

"i wanna come home but i wanna wait and see if durk will come back"

"well come back home bestie.. we can do another bestie movie night & get your mind of him & by tomorrow he should be back home and we can go and check to see" I said trying to cheer her up

"ouu I like that idea best.. okay let me grab my things and I'll be there in about 10 minutes" she said smiling..

"alright well I'll be waiting for youu.. I love youu!"

"I love you more bestie" India said as they said there goodbyes and hung up the phone.

india arrived back to their home about 10 minutes later.. she walked in and found her best friend in the kitchen cooking breakfast .

"heyyy bestie" i said running hugging lee

"heyy babyy" lee said hugging her back

the girls sat down & ate breakfast as they talked about India's "man" problems .

"girl durk acting childish walking out like that, I mean i understand when you tell that person you need to go take a walk and cool down but leaving while you explaining yo feelings a different level of disrespect." Lee said to her .

12:15 p.m. -india's pov
I walked into the bathroom as i called durk's number

my man 💍: "hello ?"

Mrs. B💍nks: hey bae, umm can we talk ??"

my man 💍: "yeah imma pull up on you real quick baby I'll be there in about 10 minutes".

Mr. B💍nks: "okay be safe"

my man 💍: I gotchu my love .

they ended the phone call , india then smiled and exhaled a deep breath. She then walked into her best friends bedroom .

"heyy so I called durk" .. she said as she got into her bed laying beside her

"really ? what happened ?"

"I asked to talk and he on the way right now"
I said smiling really hard ..

"aww he decided to act like an adult I see" I said

"aye now not to much on my man nie" India said giggling..

10 minutes later

durk knocked on the door and Lee went to open it since india was using the bathroom..

"hey durkio c'mon in, india is in the bathroom right now but she'll be right out!" I said as he walked in..

as durk walked into Lee noticed another figure .. and she watched as von walked in behind him.. she watched as he black & blonde dreads hung a little above his shoulders .. his body was covered in tats .. his little Chinese eyes squinted & him run his tongue over his plump bottom lip.

they stared at each other for a while before durk broke the awkward silence ..

"soo sis, how you been?" Durk asked trying to feel the awkward silence that was going on between her and his best friend.