chapter 14 .

Chicago IL . |durk's pov|

after leaving von's house i decided to drop india off at home. I needed to go to the studio .. im hurt .. & i need to put that through some music because it's my therapy i need it.

i pulled up to our house turning to face india.. she looked sad & since her and von like brothers and sisters ik she was hurt deep down..

"aye ma i luh you.. we gone be good yk that right ?" I said looking her in her beautiful eyes..

"ik it's just von is like my brother and your my man.. you guys are brothers .. i don't want yall to fight"'she said looking up at him..

"ik baby.. but i gotta put my feelings first.. im not taking you away from him.. and im not saying you can't see him nomore or hang around him im just saying that our friendship done.. that dont mean y'alls is tho" he said..

"now go get some sleep my love" he said kissing her forehead .

"wait your not coming ?" she asked

"nah im finna head to the studio .. i got a lot on my mind so im finna go put it into some music. it always help me" he explained.

he watched as india's face dropped even more . her frowning wasn't a normal look for her nor for him. He was so use to seeing her smiling . That's what he loved most.

"but baby, i wanna be in your skin.. and i wanna comfort you" she said.

"ik baby and you will just not right now." He said.

"why is it that everytime something happen you go to the studio ? do you not want or need me ?" She questioned making him furrow his eyes.

"mamas what ? what you talm bout ? look i told you music is my therapy it helps me" he said

"oh so your saying i don't ? ight bet" india got out of the black suv.

"man baby that's not what i said.. why you gotta put words in my mouth ?" durk questioned getting out and walking around to her side.

"okay derrick." She said

"baby im sorry ight i mean that, ofc i want you & yes you help me a lot it's just when it comes to my feelings my first thing is music .. because making it for my fans is important to me" he said.

durk grabbed india's waist hugging her.. he rocked her side to side hoping it would calm her down.

"ik bae, im sorry ive just been so stressed lately" she said hugging him back

"you good ma, i understand.. but aye how bout this imma go to the studio make a couple songs & then when I get home we can cuddle and watch a movie .. how's that sound ?" He asked

durk watched her face light up like a little kid in a candy store.

"id love that babe" she said .

—-

durk spent about 2 hours total at the studio . He made a couple of songs that he think will be a hit after a couple of touchups.

durk arrived home.. he showered and got into bed with india.. he checked his phone seeing his phone being blown up by von. durk had his phone off so notification started coming in.

twin flame 🤞🏾: DURKIOOO, lemme talk to you man.. ian mean that dude yk that.

twin flame 🤞🏾: im sorry man.. please

twin flame: don't be mad at me.. it was a mistake.. ion wanna lose you your my big brother.. you really done with me ??

twin flame: durkio .. twin ? please ? im sorry. please text me back.. i love you man.

reading those messages tugged at durk's heart strings.. deep down he know von ain't mean no harm.. but he was so hurt at the fact that von laughed and didn't slide bout his name while he was out of the room.. durk always did that for von. He just wanted it to be vice versa.

durk turned his phone off plugging it up and cuddling up with india..

chicago |von's pov|

i layed in bed blowing up durk's phone.. i screwed up man.. I just wanted my big brother back.. i was hoping maybe he would realize ian mean to hurt him and just texted.. say something at least.. but he never did.

lee came and joined me in bed after showering. she looked at me and kissed my temple.. she already knew.. it's like she can read me like a book. I loved that about her.

von eventually gave up he put his phone down on the night stand hoping he would at least respond tomorrow.

"baby yk he ain't mean that.. he got to much love for you .. yall been through everything together. y'all been tight for forever now .. he not gone let this little indecent come between yall.. he just need time to process his feelings and figure stuff out.. he needs time to calm down" she said kissing him..

"lee yk sum ?" he questioned looking down at her .

"what baby ?"

"i luh you.. so much like real talk. you make my life worth so much more.. i can't wait to spend forever with you" he said kissing her

"aww vonnny I love you so much more" she said

lee and von layed up cuddled together . enjoying there time together .. von was not feeling like himself.. he hated what happened between him and durk.

he felt so guilty.. he should have never laughed .. he should have defended his brothers name.. but he didn't .. and it caused him his friendship with the one person that mean the most to him. (besides lee ofc) .

Durk on the other hand.. was definitely thinking about von.. he loved him with all his heart.. he ain't wanna lose him.. but his stubbornness and his feelings was getting in the way of forgiving von.. even facing him going to talk to him.

he knew deep down that von was forever his little brother . No matter what happened between them.

———

here's another chapter for you guys 🥳. do yall think durk gone forgive von ? or will they friendship be ruined forever ?

lol yall know i gotta keep the drama going lol.. don't be mad at me tho lol.

be sure to vote and comment! love yall.

𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 . 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 -𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 ♡︎. lol.