chapter 12 .

Chicago IL.
9:23 a.m. |von's pov|

I woke up & went into the guest room to see durk sleeping.. and ofc all different parts of his body were spread across the bed.. because if yk durk yk he one of the wildest sleepers ever..

(he's the wildest sleeper he gets down, he don't play lol😂).

I walked into the room and through a pillow at him..

"ayee nigga get up" von yelled trying to wake up durk.. but ofc that was to light for a heavy sleeper like durk.

"DURK GET UP NOW" he shouted.. still nothing.

"DUDE SOME NIGGA HITTING INDIA FROM THE BACK" von shouted trying to hold his laugh.

"NIGGA SPWM" durk shouted getting up quickly getting his gun & pointing it to von.

von put his hands up in defense ..

"man stop playing wimme nigga that aint funny" durk said pointing it down after realizing it was von.. durk then put his gun on the dresser.

"nigga chill, I had to wake you up some how & that was the only way since you such a heavy sleeper" von said laughing so hard ..

you could tell his face turned red .

"don't do that, cus I could've shot you man" durk said walking past von out into the hallway

"man relax you good" von said following behind him.

durk sat on the living room couch checking his phone .. he noticed he had a message from india.

Mrs. B💍nks: hey bae, i just wanna apologize for what i said.. ian mean to hurt your feelings.. i just didn't wanna think that you cheated on me.. I love you & i know you were loyal and faithful to me! no doubt about it ! ik you will be sleeping but i hope you see this tomorrow.. im sorry and I love you.. i hope we can talk it out.. xoxo your mrs. banks💕.

durk read the message thinking about if he should reply or leave her on seen.. which he ultimately decided to text her back.. after all she was his girlfriend and no matter what he loved her.. and he wanted to talk it out just as much as she did ..

my man💍: india, i luh you.. a whole lot man.. like you got my whole heart.. i would NEVER make the same mistake I made the first time.. im bout you mamas.. it hurt me fr for you to even think that.. but ik you've had your heart broken & ik you got yo guards up.. i miss you ma, let's talk ill be home later ml .. i love you .. -yo man💕.

durk pressed "send" and set his phone face down on the couch.. he looked up to see von in the kitchen with lee.

"you good ma ?" he asked as she hugged his waist

"yes, i got a good nights sleep and i feel so much better now." She said smiling up at him.

"that's good mamas, ik you been tired and not feeling the best.. but aye yk i gotchu no matter what baby" he said kissing her lips..

"ughh enough with the lovey dovey stuff" durk said walking in sitting down at the kitchens island.

"nigga shut up, you mad cus you and India can't be all lovey dovey ?" von said smirking at him .. he knew it would get under durk's skin.

"nah my nigga, it aint my fault so ian trippin" durk said nonchalantly .

"listen durkioo ntm on my BESTFRIEND okay?" lee said laughing .

"yeah yeah my fault" he said laughing

"but aye India texted and she apologized and said she wanted to talk it out so" durk said