chapter 8 .

Chicago IL . 12:04 a.m.
(continues from last chapter).

the man stood there smirking as he watched von's normal face turn into the meanest mug.

"dad ?" was all von could say..

him and his dad never got along.. ofc his dad was always in jail but when he wasn't all the did was argue .. especially after von learned his dad was beating on his mother.. that's when he lost all respect for the older man.. telling him he hated him and never wanted to see him again..

"wassup son" he said trying to hug von

"aye back up nigga.. you know ion mess with you fr cuhh .. why you here ? cus it can't be for me"

"i miss you son" he said

"well I don't miss you.. I'd hate to have to kill my own dad .. I should've been did that when you put yo hands on my mama.. nigga you ain't no man.. youn even deserve to live fr .. but best to believe I'll kill you real quick on king david" von said mugging his "father".

"aye son, can we at least talk it out ?"

"there's nun to talk about dawg, that's what you not understanding.. it's over .. been over now you got 5 seconds to get off my property or I'll have no problem putting a bullet through yo head my nigga" he said pointing his gun directly at his forehead.

von's dad slowly backed up with this hands up . running off von sighed rolling his eyes slamming the door shut while putting his gun back into his waistband.

10:07 a.m. -lee's pov
i woke up & turned over to see von was out of bed.. I got up using my only good arm.. the pain medication i been on is killing me.. the side affects, the different mood swings, the lost of appetite .. it's just to much for me to handle. i went into the bathroom brushing my teeth. I then went downstairs and saw von sitting at the kitchen island scrolling through ig .

"morning sleeping beauty" he said kissing her forehead ..

"good morning love" she said giving him a weak smile ..

von knew exactly then that the medicine was talking a toll on her body . he got leading her to the couch ..

"c'mon ma, you need to rest yo body" he said holding her hand leading her into the living room.

"but babe im fine .. i just-" & she was cut off by von

"dont even say that mamas, you not fine.. i can tell ik you to well.. your putting your body in even more harm because you won't rest it" he said looking her into her eyes with a stern look.

"ik but it's hard just lying around, like i need to move" she said ..

"nahh ma, lay down.. I'll make breakfast, clean up, run the errands you chill out and relax" he said making her sit down as he put a cover over her handing her the remote to the tv.

11:45 a.m. von's pov

after running a couple of errands von finally made it back home deciding to settle down on the couch with lee comforting her..

von & lee settled on the couch for about an hour & von decided he needed to go to the studio & record for his album .

"aye ma, im finna head to the studio ight ? call
me if you need anything" he said bending down kissing her forehead .

after putting his shoes on he looked up and noticed her glossy eyes.. filled with tears

"mamas why you crying ?" he asked sitting down beside her

"because y-your leaving me a-and i dont want you to go" she said as the tears fell down her cheek . not only that but her voice began to crack.

von stood there shocked .. her crying cus he was leaving wasn't a normal thing .. but he quickly realized it was her medication .. one of the side effects were "mood swings".

𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆| 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗼𝗻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें