chapter 10 .

Chicago IL .
7:17 a.m. - von's pov

i woke up early & make breakfast for lee .. my wife been through so much and deserves to be showered with love & affection! i made pancakes, eggs, sausages, & bacon ..

lee's pov

i woke up and saw von out of bed.. i slowly got up watching my arm.. it's hard basically having only one arm.. i can't even undress my self nor can i put my clothes on.. it's frustrating, I don't want von to get tired of me..

I picked up my phone checking all my socials seeing that I had a message from Asian & india

asian da bratty 🤞🏾: heyy boo, hope your arm is doing better ! it's been a minute so I was checking in.

lee lee doll 🫶🏾: hey pookie ! Im doing much better! thank you for checking on me .. xoxo 💋.

bestfriend🫂: BESTIEEE, I love you! I hope you're feeling better soon 🫶🏾.

bestieboo💟: BESTIEE, I love you more! & I am feeling better love! Thank youu xoxo 💋.

i got up walking downstairs & i saw von cooking & he was shirtless looking sexy .

"Heyy stink" i said wrapping my arm around his waist hugging him..

"morning baby" he said turning around hugging her & kissing her forehead .

"how you sleep love ?" He asked fixing our plates.

"good, it's been better than before so that's good" she said smiling at him..

von could definitely tell he still had some type of effect on her.. the way she nervously smiled when looking into his eyes .

9:23 a.m. -india's pov

i was scrolling through instagram cus i was bored .. durk hadn't been home at all since he left last night to "hang out with the guys."

i tried calling him a million times & he didn't answer.. i texted called i even ft him cus i was desperate. & tbh, i was worried about him.. cus he could be somewhere shot down dying or dead and i wouldn't even know..

after about 5 minutes of over-thinking, i heard the front door open.. assuming it was durk I just stayed in the bed... he made it to our room and looked me right in my eyes..

"hey b-"

"shut up, don't "hey baby me" where were you ? I was worried about you & you just decide when you wanna come home without at least calling me back ? that's trifling .. but you got the right one cus im not the one to put up with you fr" india said looking durk in his eyes.

durk could tell she was hurt.. disappointed. he felt so bad .. of course he knew india would freak out but ofc booka got him high as a kite.

"look baby im sorry ight, i was with booka and he got me high as a kite and it slipped my mind fr, I spent most of the time sleeping" he said looking her into the chocolate brown eyes.

"look durk, all im saying is at least call me or let me know cus i was worried the opps caught you lacking" India said giggling.

"aye chill out. you crazy & the ain't neva gone catch a nigga lacking". He said hugging her as they kissed..

while durk was in the shower india was on tik tok until durk's phone lit up.. assuming it was one of the boys she opened his phone to text back until she noticed it was Instagram message from a girl named Jania ..

janiameshell: hey I miss you.. please call me.. when yoo not around india !

india looked at the message staring at.. she knew durk wasnt cheating on her but she couldn't help but wonder why she was texting him ..

durk came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist & water dripping how his body.. he mugged her as he watched her grow through his phone..

"you really going through my stuff bro ?" He asked mugging her ..

"yeah because when you were in the shower, i was on mine until yo phone lit up and I thought it was one of the boys so I was gone text 'em back and tell em you was in the shower.."

"but i seen it was a message on instagram from a girl name Jania.. so who is she ?" india asked.. looking at durk who hesitated ..

here's chapter 10.. I just threw this together and it's definitely shorter than the rest but I'm tied & it's 11 p.m. ! anyways ill fix it tomorrow. please leave your honest opinions/thoughts.. please vote!

also what yall think is going on between durk and jania ?

& yes this chapter focused more and durk and India and not von and lee . But next chapter will be about von and lee!

anyways hope yall enjoy !! Byeeee!