chapter 11 .

Chicago IL .
11:27 a.m. durk's pov
(resumed from previous chapter)

i walk into our room to see India going through my phone ..

"so who is jania?" India asked me as i watched her face turn red.

"man ion even talk to that girl.. you tripping fr" he said putting his clothes on.

"no im not TRIPPING, she literally texted you .. for what ?" india asked

"thats why you came in late ? you was out with weren't you ?" India asked as she got up from the bed..

"man no I was at the studio with my niggas, what is you talm bout" he asked .

"so why is she texting you durk ?"

"man idk .. ian never talked to that girl, & you wrong for even thinking id do that to you.." he said looking her in her eyes..

at some point she wanted to believe him.. but knowing durk he hasn't always made the best decisions .. she just couldn't shake the feeling that he was cheating on her..

"well I mean you did it before .. and you never cared how i felt" she said ..

durk could feel himself getting very angry .. yes he screwed up before it was a honest mistake .. he did everything to get her back.. and he's been treating her right.. and for her to even think that & accuse him of cheating really hurt him most .

"you always bringing up old stuff fr man.. you think cus i made a honest mistake that i would cheat again ? India i did EVERYTHING in my power to get you back .. I have done nun but treat you right .. & i did everything i could to earn your trust back .. and for you to sit here and really question me or even think that i would hurt you again just makes me realize maybe me and you not meant to be" he said grabbing a bag..

india could feel her heart drop.. she wondered if he really wanted to break up.. because of course she didn't mean any harm she just has a guards up.. she took a deep breath typing to keep the tears from escaping.

"durk im allowed to ask questions.. you see how it looks.. im asking through communication" she said as her voice cracked..

"man india I luh you yk that .. but its crazy to think we constantly arguing .. i want to be with you for the rest of my life .. but i do need time to myself so we can both calm down" he said putting his bag over his shoulder..

"I luh you girl.. I'll be back" he said walking over to her kissing her forehead ..

"durk please don't go-" she was cut off by him walking out the door ..

durk made his way over to von's house because of course that was his best friend and he was the only one that could comfort him other than india.

he pulled up to his home seeing both his car and lee's car in the driveway.. he got out walking towards the door.. knocking 3 times he saw lee face pop up behind the door..

"ohh hey durkioooo, you looking for von ?"

"wassup sis" he said giving her a side hug

"and yeah where that lil nigga at ?" He said.

"he's in the kitchen come in" she said moving to the side so he could come in.

"von durk is here!" She yelled making him walk out the kitchen ..

"wassup gang" von said dapping him up..

"nun nigga.. more India problems" he said sighing .

"what happened ?" von asked as they sat down on the couch ..