chapter 4.

Chicago IL .
6:00 p.m. von pov

"ayee lil nigga have you heard from muwop?" Von asked walking into the kitchen where durk was..

"nahh, that nigga just disappeared of the face of the earth frr" durk said laughing .

"man he weird on king david"!

6:15 p.m. kaliyah's pov

i just got out of the shower and I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water .. checking my phone i notice i had a dm message from someone on insta.. sitting my water bottle down on the counter i open it up and see it was from von..

@kingvonfromdao: wassup lil foenem .. i was texting to see if you tryna be my date tonight.. india and durk asked if I would double date with them and I don't have a date soo.. what you think ?

@kaliyah.j: hmm, lemme think about that for a minute ..

@kingvonfromdao: aye idc what you say ma, be ready at 7 p.m. im picking you up and your gonna be my date .

@kaliyah.j: I didn't even say yes 🙄.

@kingvonfromdao: well you are now so get ready see you in a hour 😂.

@kaliyah.j: yeahh yeah, whatever 😂.

I walked upstairs to find an outfit for this "date." Ionk why india never told me about this double date thing..

India's pov

I walked into lee's room & saw her scuffling through her closet .. Ig von convinced her to be his date ..

"heyy boo" I said walking up behind her

"heyy girl, why you ain't tell me about this double date thing ?" Lee said turning to face her best friend.

"I was going to but durk told von and von texted me and asked me not to.. he said he wanted to ask you himself" india said smiling ..

"well I guess that's cute, lee said looking down at her white toes.

"mhmm girl, he want you boo" india said smirking .

"he does not, besides if he did I don't want him.. i mean he's cute but he's literally a criminal.. his lifestyle is to dangerous for me .." she said to india making her frown..

"girl, that man is not a criminal .. he just had a hard life & he have to protect himself." India said frowning at her best friend .

"yeah well, still to dangerous for me" I said as i put on my outfit .

7:00 p.m.

von's pov

i pulled up to india & lee's house and got out. Texting her that i was here. I grabbed the boutique of flowers and walked to the front door. I knocked on the door twice before India opened it letting me inside ..

"hey come in.. she just finished getting ready she'll be down soon." India said smiling at me.

"bet bet." I said

Lee walked down the stairs and she immediately caught von's attention as he stared her up and down.. she could feel his eyes on her breast .

"heyy von" Lee said as her cheeks turned red

"wassup lil foenem .. you look beautiful" he said .

"thank you, and you don't look to bad yourself" she said smiling .

"no, i look AMAZING" he said showing his grills

"yeah don't get your head up to much" she said laughing .