chapter 7 .

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions rape & abuse SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Chicago IL .
4:00 p.m. -India's pov

i went into my best friends room because she's been acting so off.. ofc imma always be there to help her through whatever she going through. it just wasn't normal for her and it worried me so much..

"bestie, yk you can talk to me right ?"

"ikk i-i'm just to embarrassed" she said looking down sniffling..

"girl you don't EVER have to be embarrassed to tell me ANYTHING, im your best friend my job is to help you & be there for you, not laugh & judge you" India said rubbing her best friends back.

"okay, well last night my dad texted me on instagram" she said fiddling with her fingers

"okay ? what did he say ?" India said furrowing her eyes .

"it's not just that, me and my dad don't have the best relationship, matter of fact we don't have a relationship at all.. when i was 9 he used to rape and beat me he would also touch me & inappropriate places up until i was 18 years old.. my mom never believed it she thought her husband could do no wrong." she said as her voice cracked .

"take your time bookie, im here" India said hugging her tightly .

"when i turned 18, my dad raped me again.. in the process of that, he beat me when I tried to run or when I begged him to stop, but it only made him angrier . so he dragged me up to my bedroom and through me on the bed forcing himself on top of me.. eventually he forced himself inside me & i was so used to it but I didn't even fight it.. the neighbors heard my screams and called the cops & he was arrested"

"bestie omgg 🥺, why you didn't tell me or von any of this ?"

"because, it's hard to talk about & i always cry, but anyways .. after almost 6 years in prison my dad contacted me last night telling me he was out and that he was gone find me.. & kill me for ruining his life" she said as tears rolled down her eyes..

"we have to tell von" India said walking to the door angrily ..

"noo, I don't want him to worry" she said stopping her.

"kaliyah your in danger .. & von can protect you.. im not gonna sit around and no do nothing knowing that anything can happen to my best friend.." India said

"well can you tell him to come up here ?" She said lowly ..

"ofc bestie.. you got this .. you don't have to be ashamed yk that right ? we are here for you" India said going to get von ..

4:21 p.m. von's pov

i was downstairs in the kitchen with my nigga durk & I saw India come in.. she looked like she was crying ..

"ayee you good sis ?" I asked ..

"yes but Lee said go upstairs she need to talk to you.. & imma warn you.. it's a very sensitive topic & it's prolly gone have you heart broken" she said as von nodded heading upstairs .

von made it upstairs going to their room.. he knocked on the door lightly as he waited for her to say "come in." & she did.

he walked in to see his girlfriend's head down & he could hear her sniffles . his heart dropped so fast, because von was so use to seeing his girl happy & smiling.. he didn't know what to do . he was so concerned ..

"ma ? you okay ?" he said going to sit beside her on the bed.

"yes, i'll tell you i trust you so much" she said

"but you have to promise me you won't judge me" she said looking down at her fingers ..

"ofc baby, I would never .. especially if it got this upset that you had to cry yo heart out.. I just wanna know so I can help you bae" he said rubbing her back...

10 minutes later (she explained the situation to him).

von looked at her & she saw eyes of darkness .. once again anything could mad him mad so easily ..

"baby why you ain't tell me this ?" He said holding her hand ..

"i was scared .. i-

"aye look im not like him ight , you safe with me girl .. youn gotta worry about that nigga cus he'll never hurt you again and I can promise you that."

von wanted nothing more than to cause her dad so much pain.. physically , mentally, & emotionally.. the way he did Lee his own daughter .. one thing about von .. he knew how a father was supposed to treat his kids . Everyone knows von as a gangster or a criminal who was cold-hearted and had no feelings .. but they was wrong.. von had feelings like a normal person did..

"im sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she said..

"mamas don't even worry about that, I understand it's hard for you to talk about or even think about.. but just know im here to protect you & he NOT gone hurt you on my soul. im not gone play bout you , yo body , or yo feelings . STAMP THAT." von said ..

"bae ?" she said quietly.. he could hear her voice breaking..

"yes mama ?" He replied

"hug me ?" She said with her glossy eyes .

"come here ma" was all he said before he hugged her tightly .. rocking her back & fourth.. he then kissed her forehead ..

5:30 p.m. von's pov

lee just fell asleep .. my baby cried so much she done cried herself to sleep.. I just hope she ain't worried about that punk nigga .. imma take care of him ... the minute I see him.. POP POP is all you gone hear..

"aye she good bro ?" Durk asked as he held India's waist.

"yeahh, she finally told me & yk got her feelings out .. but she sleep now" he said eating some green grapes.

"that's good .. she just needs a spa day with bae" he said looking down at India

"most definitely" von said ..

they were all hanging around talking .. someone had knocked on the door .. & of course they were all confused because they weren't expecting anyone .. but they then began to think it was probably booka .. they hadn't talk to the nigga inna minute since he went to visit family.

von went to the door .. & he was standing there with a slight smirk on his face .. he was kinda tall & chubby .. he definitely needed a retwist.. he looked like he hadn't shaved his face in years .. & his teeth were yellow and crooked ..

von stood there as his expression change from normal to his deadly mean mug .. if looks could kill the man at the door would be dead in a heart beat.

heyy guys ! welppp here's chapter 7 .. but ALREADYY ?? but anyways lee finally told them why her heart was so heavy so sad 💔. who yall think the man at the door is ? make sure yall comment who yall think it is.. also please don't forget to comment your honest opinion/thoughs. & please vote ! byeeee.