chapter 6 .

Chicago, IL
11:26 a.m. -india pov

i woke up to & saw durk scrolling on his phone.. good lawd this man look good 🤭.

"good morning beautiful" he said smiling down at the light skin girl .

"good morning, stink" she said kissing his lips .

"what we doing today ?" India added & getting out of bed walking into the bathroom that was connected to their room.

"chillin' von & lee supposed to be coming over here for a little hang out day later on" he said showing his straight purly white teeth.

"ouu yay cus there is so much i need to tell my bestie" india said jumping up & down .

durk loved seeing his girl smile & happy.. it was apart of him that made him a better person everyday .. a better man. he knew the moment he lost india the first time that he wanted to be with her for the rest of his life.

he spent most of his time learning how to get her back & even went to therapy . India was his whole world .. no girl has ever made him feel the way she do .. & he know she is the ONE for him.

12:20 p.m. lee's pov

von walked into the door while i was in the kitchen making me a fruit bowl.. for some odd reason i felt off.. i felt so unhappy .. so angry.. I just wanted to be alone .

"heyy mamas" von said walking up to lee hugging her from behind wrapping his arm around her waists .

"von stop" she said trying to get out of his grip.

"what's wrong witchu ma ?" He said mugging her.

"im just having a bad day .. I can't have a bad day dayvon ?" She spat at him.

"aye woah chill" he said in shock putting his hands up in defense .

von was kind of concerned as to why his girlfriend was so upset , ofc he'd never seen her like that before .. he knew people were allowed to have bad days but her seems to be different.. like it was more than that..

"ayee come here ma" he said sitting down ..

lee ignored him as she continued what she was doing pretending that he wasn't even there. von could feel himself getting angry .. he hated being ignored& one thing about von his temper was very short. anything could easily make him mad .. & ignoring him was one of them..

"KALIYAH JANAE, COME HERE RIGHT NOW"
he said mugging her..

she then turned around slowly walking over to him.. it made von feel as if he had violated her in some way.. like she was afraid of him, but he hadn't done anything to make her afraid of him.

lee eventually made to von, his presence was scary but it it kind of turned her on. Of course Lee never thought she'd fall for a gangster but here she was loving one.. she'd learned to love him as if he was a normal person..

when she made it to him he took her into his arms hugging her & then sitting her on his lap.

"aye ma, what's wrong ? What I do ?" He asked looking her in her chocolate brown eyes.

"nothing von, im just sad today" she said looking down at the floor .

"why you sad mamas ? you can talk to me baby" he said rubbing her back .

von could tell that she was on the verge to crying.. as her glossy eyes filled with tears & he could hear her quietly sniffle.

"you on your period ma ?" He asked hugging her rocking her side to side trying to get her to calm down.

"no." was all she said before she walked upstairs shutting the door and locking it..

von was very concerned, he didn't understand why she was acting the way she was or feeling that way.. she wouldn't talk to him.. his only hope was to call india in hopes that she would talk to her because that's her best friend .

lil sister🤞🏾: hey india, can i talk to you ?

myy bro🫂: sure von what's up ??

lil sister🤞🏾: something's wrong with lee.. like she was ignoring me.. but she told me she was sad & was crying.. she wouldn't tell me why like she wouldn't talk to me .. and she ended walking to our room & she locked me out.. ionk what to do man.. im worried about her.. my only hope was to call you cus you her bestie.

myy bro🫂: omgg something wrong with my bestie ?? okay well me and durk otw over there so imma talk to her & see what's going on..

lil sister🤞🏾: ight bett.

after texting India von sat her phone down, he decided to try again & go check on lee again.. he walked up the stairs and when he got to the door he put his ear to the door..

he could hear light sniffles coming from the other side of the door .. so he knocked lightly ...

"baby ? you okay ? please lemme in ma" he said in a begging tone .

"go away von I don't wanna talk right now" she said .

von decided he was gone give her some time to try and process her feelings .

20 minutes later- (india & durk arrive).

after India & durk arrived von explained the situation so that durk could understand. india went up to their room .. knocking on the door lightly .

"hey pooh, it's me .. what's wrong bestieee" india said in a baby voice ..

"nothing bestie , im okay" lee said trying her best to hide her crying voice .

but of course india knew her best friend like the back of her hand.. so she was not buying that her best friend was "okay".

"KALIYAH, im yo best friend you can't lie to me .. ik you to well girl .. let me in you can talk to me i promise" india said..

after about 5 minutes .. lee finally opened the door for india .. making her hug Lee tight .. holding her best friend not wanting to let go.. but India couldn't help but notice the difference in her best friend's appearance.. something was really wrong .

here's chapter 6 guysss!! what do yall think is wrong with kaliyah ? Leave your thoughts in the comments .. please leave your honest opinions/thoughts in the comments .. also don't forget to vote! hope yall enjoy ! byeeee .