chapter 5 .

Chicago IL. 2 days later
12:03 p.m.  -lee's pov

today, im getting released from the hospital .. im really happy because the hospital is not an ideal place . My arm is currently in a sling & since the bullet was lodged deep into my arm it will be in it for a while.. i looked up and saw my best friend India come through the door.

"Heyy Pooh, are you ready to go home ?" India said looking at lee

"yes ma'am, so ready" I replied smiling .

I got up slowly my legs wobbly a little.. I grabbed my phone putting it in my pocket.. i was signed and they wheeled me outside the hospital .

nurse cooper: here you are miss robins .. be careful okay ? we will see you back in about a month alright ?

lee: "yessir, thank you so much" she said getting up smiling the nurse.

nurse cooper: your so welcome .. take care !" He said walking back into the hospital.

the two girls got into indias car .. during the drive lee checked her phone seeing a bunch of notifications specifically one from von.

vonny pooh 💕: wassup mamas, ik you otw way home but i hope your feeling better today !

mamas 💕: hey vonny pooh , and thank you for checking on me 🥺, im doing better and much happier today!

vonny pooh 💕: bet , imma see you at home mamas .

mamas 💕. okayy 🥰.

about 10 minutes later they arrived at home where she noticed durk's car in the drive way. they got out and headed inside .

the two girls opened the door & balloons & confetti fell from the ceiling & a banner that said "welcome home lee" hang up high .

von & durk stayed back to set up a welcome home party for lee .. and ofc it went exactly how they wanted .. she was surprised & happy to say the least . they watched as tears filled her chocolate brown eyes .

"thank you .. i-i love it" lee said hugging her best friend .

she then walked & hugged durk hugged him with the arm she could use.. hugging her back durk made sure not to hurt her right arm..

"aww im glad you like it sis, but aye you deserve it gang" he said smiling .

she then went to von giving him a hug. he also made sure not to hurt her right arm .. because according to von that was HIS girl, and he wanted to hug her hard but he knew he had to be careful.

"i love it so much, thank you vonny pooh" she said sniffling .

"aye stop with allat crying mamas" von said wiping her tears ..

"you to pretty to cry shordy, like durk said you deserve this." von said smiling down at her showing his grills

von could tell lee was blushing .. as he watched her cheeks turn red . her shy smile appear on her face .

they all celebrated lee being back home and being okay.. they ate, danced , talked , and they even let her have a little alcohol.. of course not to much tho . later on booka arrived and a couple more people .

by 2:45 asian had showed up taking durk by surprise ... he went to India to tell her she had invited herself to lee's little party . Indian walked over to Asian demanding her to go home .

"girl I just came to see if lee was okay, ion even want that sorry nigga nomo"'she said looking India in the eyes..

ofc India having the good heart she had she trust that Asian was there to check on her best friend. Indian was the type to always see the good in folks until they gave her reason to change that.