~Chapter 4~

Sara's POV:

The way Ishan spoke it felt like something was wrong between him and Aditi. I shrugged the thoughts off, thinking he will tell if he couldn't handle it or maybe Shubman knows it and they have solved it anyways. My chain of thoughts broke when I heard Siraj telling everyone to gather near the stage.

So I and Kuldeep Bhai have planned to play a game with you all to add life to the party. Guess what it is!?” SIRAJ said with so much enthusiasm I almost thought they gonna play cricket here.

Shubman's POV
I was in a hurry while dropping my parents at the airport. They were going back to Chandigarh. I couldn't spare a glance to Sara but now when I came back to the party. My eyes searched through the crowd for her. I found her with Virat Bhai and Anushka Bhabhi. My beauty I couldn't even take my eyes off her when Ishan came and we talked for a while when she came to us and met him and he then went to attend a call giving us privacy.
Siraj and Kuldeep bhai called all of us. I met Virat bhai, Rohit bhai and everyone.
“Shubman Where were you?” I found Surya bhai and Devisha Bhabhi. We did that brotherly hug and so did Sara and Devisha Bhabhi.
“I went to drop mumma papa and Shahneel at the airport.”
“Oh Okay, well you saw that you are rested for the next T20”
“Yeah. I saw the squad. Maybe they want me to rest before we play the overseas match against SA, I found it strange too.”
“Yeah that could be possible. Will you guys stop talking about it and focus on what game Siraj is talking about?” He asked Sara and Devisha bhabhi who were busy discussing make-up tutorials.
Shreyas came up with a bowl of chits.
“Shreyas don't be such a miser. Giving your wedding card invitations in chits, C'mon!!” Jassi Bhai said suppressing his laugh.
“They are of Sara and Shubman's”.. Shreyas said and laid out a laugh giving a high five to Rohit Bhai who was laughing too. And almost everyone there was laughing. I feel satisfied seeing Rohit Bhai and Virat Bhai laugh. Hope they are fine. They didn't show up much but I knew they were affected the most. They showed they were strong for the team.
“ We were about to play a game guyss!! Siraj Kuldeep Bhai explain us the game otherwise they will keep teasing an innocent creature like me“ Hearing him I turned crimson red and there was a pink hue forming on Sara’s cheek too. We never discussed when to get married or anything about our marriage.
You and innocent. Don't tell me!” Ishan came from back.
Looked at him with suspicious eyes , why was a lipstick mark on his neck.
“You look flushed, where were you? What are you hiding” I asked him, grabbing his neck from behind.
“Nothing.. What would I hide hehehe I was sitting on the sofa actually” He said laughing nervously.
“Okay guys focus on the game now. So here's the rules. There would be a huge towel. You have to couple dance on it with a person. You guys don't have to step out of it. Once you step out you are eliminated from the game. Towel will be folded again then the same process until we get our winner. The couple will be chosen according to the chits which will be picked by our Captain and Virat Bhai. "
Ishan came till then my eyes roamed around. Where was Palak? I found her talking to Ritika bhabhi and Riva bhabhi.
First you Rohit”
“First You”
“I said you”
“So did I”
“I am the captain”
“I am the Virat Kohli
They were Fighting like children, when Ishan came and announced near their ears.
First pair, Rohit bhai and Virat bhai”
We knew they were a couple.” Anushka Bhabhi and Ritika bhabhi said in unison. And laughed out loud looking at each other.
Ishan you are gone now!!” Virat Bhai and Rohit Bhai closed their ears and ran after him.
Shami Bhai and jaddu you guys do it.” Kuldeep Bhai said being the sensible one.
So the pairs were just for the single ones because others had their wives and girlfriends so of course our beloved couple, Virat Bhai and Rohit Bhai, had to dance with their respective wives.
°Ishan-Shreyas
°Shami bhai-Rahul (As Athiya went in the morning itself for her shoot)
°Kuldeep Bhai - Siraj
While we were as:
° Virat Bhai and Anushka Bhabhi
° Rohit Bhai and Ritika Bhabhi
° Me and Sara
° Jassi Bhai - Sanjana
°Jaddu Bhai and Riva Bhabhi
Dravid sir was the judge here along with our other coaches. Without them it wasn't a full team hangout.