~Chapter 7~

Shubman's POV
I boarded the flight to Amritsar, I will have to check up my schedule then whether I am free at Sara’s graduation day or not. My lilg a doctor and I couldn't be happier. I have some advertisements and all and then I guess a boy's day , Ishan and Jugnu at Ishan's house. Let's see it all afterwards first a power nap. I reached Amritsar and here are the paps. Who the hell does tell them where the particular person is. For God sake I don't want to face them and Their ridiculous questions.

Sir, do you think You lost concentration while playing? Is Sara Tendulkar a distraction for you sir?”
“Sir, how do you feel after the match?”
“Is this just bad form, a mistake or the match was fixed? How much did you get for it?”
“Sir did Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma decide to retire now?”
“Do you think you still deserve a chance to play in the playing XI?”
“Is Sara Tendulkar ashamed of you not playing well? Did you Guys break up? What was Sachin Sir’s reaction?”

I was bombarded with the questions. These motherfuckers cannot even let a person relax and do they think once before asking these absurd questions? My driver came and I left in my car. I closed my eyes and exhaled a sharp breath. I sat there and thought, did they really have a point? Was Sara ashamed of me? She never showed it once but was she? And when she went back to Mumbai did Sachin Sir say something about me to her? Did they force her to break up and get someone successful and talented but she isn't breaking up for my sake? What if I don't play well now and I couldn't give her time due to my sore mood and she feels suffocated with me? Will she reconsider our marriage if I don't get my form back soon, ofcource who would love to marry or date a fucking bloody loser? Do I really deserve a chance in the playing XI? What if I am a bad omen for Sara and she doesn't score the desirable in exams? What if I really get distracted…No I cannot let my father's dream , his hard work go like this? I shaked my head.. urgh I felt pain in my head. This headache is when I think a lot and pressurize my brain a lot. Wiping all the thoughts I decided not to overthink!! I remember the time I proposed to her..

Author's POV

Flashback:
London's Cafe Brewito at the narrowed street was full of people's chattering, rushing of the waiters, and soft English music in the background. It was an underrated cafe having a bookstore at a corner while a garden in its backyard. A cafe for the ‘Hopeless Romantics’.The place where Shubman met his part of soul which completes him, for the first time. Well that's a story for another time.
Two palms and long fingers covered Sara’s eyes while Sara tried to come out of his hold. But no progress. They went to their booked table in the corner having the much needed privacy. Neither Sara nor Shubman were known personalities here and they could be themselves.
Now will you tell me why we are here and why am I wearing these headphones?” Shubman made her wear headphones without answering her nagging, telling her Stop behaving like a despo baby waiting for toffee.

Sara listen to what I say very carefully. I can't express myself much but what I am saying is truthful.” Shubman said, holding her hands in his. Sara nodded. But Our Lover Boy was nervous as hell he started biting his nails looking here and there.

"Shubman Gill stop getting nervous and tell me ." Sara said making him look at her.

Sara, I have never been this happy before you entered my life. I always planned to be a focused Cricketer and I swear you are the first one I am in love with. The first one who could make my heart flutter. Plan toh friends rehne ka tha, but you made me fall in love with yourself a bit everyday. From seeing you with makeup to seeing you biting your nails. I LOVE EVERY FREAKIN PART OF IT. You have made it special since you entered. It felt like Bas yeh hi toh chahiye tha(Wanted these only). I saw your brown eyes and trust me brown became my favorite color. I saw you blushing at my compliments and trust me the color of your blush became my favorite color. I saw you in that black dress on my birthday and trust me I never knew you complemented black so well. I confess to you SARA TENDULKAR  I love you, I love loving you more than anyone. Thank you for entering my life and being a part of my mess. Can I be your boyfriend, lilg? Can you be my queen fighting beside me rather than I being your knight in shining armor?” He said bending with a tulip, her favorite flower in his hands.

Yes Shubman Gill I love you too from the bottom of my heart. Be it those messy hairs or that well jelled hairs, be it a simple tshirt or an Armani suit, be it wiping your hands with curtain I love you.Thank you for making me feel like more than Just Sachin Tendulkar's daughter. Making me feel like I am the only one in the room when there are hundreds. Thank you for making me feel special. “ Sara said, wrapping her arms around his neck while he caught her safely from her waist. Her tears strained his Armani suit but will he even mind.

"Well now will you mind telling me why am I wearing this headphones?"

"Umm I thought to tell you I love you while you listen to loud music so you don't listen to what I say... umm I was nervous. I was scared what if you rejected." Shubman said scratching his neck turning red.

"Oh my god. This much shy Shubman Gill. You don't trust your charms that you are scared I would reject you." Sara said smirking.

So you mean you cannot resist my charms. I know that ,handsome me!!" Shubman said raising fake collars.

"Enough okay, stop flying on cloud nine now. Let us eat I am hungry. Now your charms cannot fill up my stomach right?" Sara said smirking.

"Well there's a surprise for you.” Shubman said smirking. Before Shubman could tell her. He was interrupted by a call. Muttering some incoherent words. He picked up the call.

"Speak"
"Hello to you too!!" Ishan said from the other side.
"Is this the way to talk. No hi-hello I am your best friend." Ishan sulked.
"Kabab mein haddi... We are on a date guy. Stop wasting my time and tell me why did you graced me with your call." Shubman said gritting his teeths.
"So Sara agreed...poor Sara"
"How will she handle this child "
"If you are done with your bullshit I am hanging on "
"I called to actually inform you something." Ishan said internally smirking with a tone, that he is gonna mess up now.
"What?" Shubman asked knowing his best friend very well and his mischievous brain too.
"I am going to tell it to Virat Bhai how whipped you are since the first day.Just wait and watch and then the whole ICT." He said and hanged.

Did he just called me to tell this? Freakin this!!!These bastard leaves no stone unturned to annoy me. Anyways back to Sara...
I will deal with him later.

"Now tell me my surprise!!" She said whining like a child.
"It's very interesting. You know. " I said keeping my hands on hers.

........................................................................................................................................

Done with these too lovelies<3 I hope you liked it do comment, do vote and share your reviews with uss....