~Chapter 11~

Shubman's POV

I had my eyes shutted tightly when two hands wrapped my arms and pulled me. Saved me. I opened my eyes to find a girl looking at me with scared eyes. Her eyes held a sparkle but there were deep bags under her eyes. Her skin was pale. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah” I thanked her for saving me.
“Welcome. You were lost in your thoughts somewhere. I guess you were sad or something?”
“Yeah. Pretty yes.”
“Let's go to a cafe nearby. It will help you calm down and believe me it offers the best hot chocolate.”
I thought for a while. She saved my life. I could accompany her as a token of gratitude, I agreed and followed her. Whilst I reached there I wanted to go back. We were at Cafe Brewito. The place where I proposed to her. The place which was ours, just ours. Fresh memories rushed through my veins and I wiped a lone tear that left my eyes. I wish to leave soon.
We ordered two hot chocolates and grabbed our seats.

While drinking the hot chocolate I looked into the girl's eyes, what was her name umm yes ‘Ruhanika’, turning into something I couldn't decipher. Rage burned through her eyes and I turned back to see where she was looking and found Lilg there! She was dressed in my hoodie and my shorts which I gave her. Her cheeks were stained with tears and her nose red due to crying. She was all numb. And still my girl looked enchanting. Enchanting enough that I had to use all my inside to not go and pull her in my embrace and still it was difficult to see her and not touch her, not love her. But can the Sun stop providing the Earth light, even if it has to be miles away.
“2 latte coffee with extra sugar and a sundae.” I heard her speaking. This was what we ordered everytime we came here. Her fav sundae and my favorite latte coffee with extra sugar.
My trance broke when I heard Ruhanika speaking. “Umm I would leave some work came up. Nice to meet you anyway and be careful next time. Better stay away from Sara. She is a bad news.” She was not looking okay. She was looking as if she saw a ghost on the other side, It appeared like it would take a minute for her to march towards someone and kill the person with her bare hands. While leaving she forgot a tablet on the table. I picked it up and kept it swiftly in my pocket. This girl is a mystery and is somewhere connected to Sara. I saw her looking at Sara which was clearly not friendly or affectionate or even normal.
We shaked hands and that's when Sara saw us. Her face was drained of all the colors. Sweat beads formed near her temple in the cold temperature. I could see tears making their way through her cheeks. I couldn't see her like this. Not now. Not ever. I ran towards her and tried to hold her hands but she left it with a jerk. Her hands were shivering. She was mumbling something I couldn't hear. I forcefully picked her in my arms and took her home. Her home. While carrying her she passed in my arms. I couldn't see her like this. I never saw her this vulnerable. The way she was in the cafe. The way Ruhanika behaved. There was something between them I didn't knew. Some secret deeply folded that had it to be unfolded.

---------------------------------

A very very very small update as I promised AyushiDas0  to update one in the morning but had my exam today so couldn't get time. But here it is and updating the next one in the night as of not promising but will try my best. Read this and comment your views on Ruhanika. And vote plus comment, you liked the part. Suggestions are always welcome. Either in the comments box or at [@not.so_misha] on Instagram.

Words Count: 690 words (Pretty small update)
Happy reading lovelies<3