~Chapter 12~

Shubman's POV
We came to her house and I opened the gate, laid her down on the couch comfortably and tapped her cheeks to get up. My tears fell on her cheeks.
“Wake up Sara. Please wake up.” I said crying. I couldn't see her like this. I can't see my girl like this, so weak and pale. That too suddenly.
Her eyelids opened gradually and she was startled to see me.
“Anika? I didn't ....do anything…wrong. Trust me Anika. Forgive me. Don't tell anything to my Shub. He will…. unlove me. You told him na I know…. that's why he left me.” She said punching on my chests with her little hands. Tears continuously flowing through her cheeks. Her eyes were red due to crying. Is she referring to Ruhanika as Anika? A nickname? But don't they hate each other? I don't know what happened but this Ruhanika is getting on my nerves. My Sara is crying because of her. Crying?…she is breaking down. And she thinks I left her because Some Ruhanika told me something and I chose her words above My lilg. Hell no Sara! Even if you choked me to death I won't be able to unlove you, my love for you went so far to turn back. I held her hands.
“No one told me anything Sara. I never unloved you or hate you or any crap like that. I left you because..” I stopped in the middle realizing this is not the time for my insecurities. I have to calm her down and pacify her.
She left my hands and before I could realize what happened she went into her room and locked it. I went on the door and banged it but all I could hear was her crying hysterically. I sat on the ground with a thud and leaned on the door letting the fresh tears fall. Where did life get us? A few days back it was us being lovey dovey. Planning our marriage and stuff. I ruined it all. Breaking up with her on the day when she needed me the most. So much emotional damage in 24 hours for her. I don't know what Ruhanika and her past is but it's difficult to cope up with it by seeing her state.
I could see the void in her eyes when we broke up? Did she really needed our relationship? Did I jump to wrong conclusions? I couldn't hate anyone more than myself right now.
Sara's POV
I decided to visit the cafe, I and Shub always visit. Wearing his hoodie and shorts feeling his sharp cologne and his warmth. I ordered our latte coffees and a sundae. Our thing to eat. Every nook and every corner of the street and the cafe, the meal reminded me of him. I never actually thought I would be this lovesick to come to the cafe just because I missed him. There when I saw Ruhanika. The world stopped when I saw Shubman accompanying her. Did she tell him everything? The small fear in the corner of my heart which I swept away came back. What if she was going to tell him everything? Am I right that the reason  Shubman broke up with me was her truth? I should have confessed it to him. This situation wouldn't have arisen then. I would have made him understand my perspective. But I think now I won't be able to have a chance to even talk with him. A proper conversation from my side was lacking. And I lost the most important person of my life. My eyes were already red due to crying and the dam broke when my eyes met hers and for a second I was numb. I saw her exiting and that's when I let those tears flow. I passed out and before that I remember Shubman picking me up. I opened my eyes and found the surroundings familiar and found myself on the couch of my home. My head ached. All I could see was Anika and I blabbered something I don't remember precisely. My tears blurred my vision, that's when I felt two hands snaking mines. I heard Shubman saying something but I couldn't hear it. All I could hear is some murmurs:
“You Rich Spoilt Brat!! I regret being your best friend.”
“This is what your parents’ upbringing is?”
“You bitch!! Just get the hell out of my life.”
I jerked his hands and locked myself in my room and cried out hysterically. I sat on the ground leaning on the door and closed my eyes. Shub maybe wanted to have a closure. He might want to tell me those words which everyone said. Tell me that I was at fault. He could never love a girl like me. He also regrets being my boyfriend. But I wasn't ready to hear all of this right now. I needed time. My hands were shaking and so were my legs.
I opened the cupboard, took out the pill and ate it. I stopped eating it after I met Shub. I didn't have nightmares to that extent after shub came into my life. He was the solace I seeked. Unknowingly he healed me or maybe just temporarily because when I saw her in the cafe everything flashed in front of my eyes like a movie. Those words. That night. The aftermath. Everything. I screamed out loudly.
''I deserve this"

Author's POV
Shubman heard Sara screaming and felt aching His heart. He couldn't see her this shattered. He felt that physical ache in the chest. His brown orbs surrounded by redness due to crying. He felt a sharp sting in his heart. He couldn't control himself and broke both:
1) The door
2) His heart by seeing the sight in front of him

—------——-—------—------—------—------

Words Count: 1029 words

Thank you readers for reading. Kindly leave your precious vote and a comment. Review the part and leave your reviews in the comment section.
The views are much but the votes aren't. Please vote and if you seek any improvement in the story you are free to comment.

Happy reading lovelies<3