~Chapter 13~

“Chot lagi hai usse phir kyu, mehsoos mujhe ho raha”

Shubman's POV
I entered the room and my heart almost tore my chest and leapt out. The heartwrenching sight in front of me wished this day didn't arrive. Wish I never agreed to visit the cafe with Ruhanika. My Sara had blood oozing from her wrist while she was vulnerabily sitting taking the support of her bed's side table with a frame in her hands of her and Ruhanika when they were teenagers I guess? Her eyes were bloodshot red due to crying, her hairs disheveled , her face numb and pale. She had no emotion radiating from her lovely face. I rushed to her cupboard, took out the first aid box and grabbed a seat on the floor beside her. I pulled her on my lap and looked in her eyes for answers. Why did she do it? It injured her but I felt the ache. I felt blood oozing from my skin. I felt a hole in my soul. I quickly did the band aid while she never looked in my eyes. Her fingers were trembling. Her body felt cold and she was staring at her scar on the wrist from where the blood came out. 
“Sara…answer me. Why did you do it?” I said in a broken voice tugging a pair of hairs behind her ears. She didn't answer.

“ I asked you something. Answer. It. “ She was deaf to my words. I needed answers. I can't see her like this. It breaks me.

“Look at me when I talk“ I said, lifting up her chin and making her forcefully look at my eyes. But she kept her orbs at my nose and never at my eyes. I could feel anger rushing through my veins.

“Answer me. Dammit.” I said finally shouting at her breaking the night lamp on her side table. It was all dark now. Just the moonlight pouring in from her window. She was startled but pushed me away from her.

“What do you want to know? Huh…Why did I do this? Why do you care about me? Why do you care? You broke up? You went away from my life? So Why. Do. You. Care.?”

“You want to know why I care? Because I love you. You know why I broke up? Because I care for you.” I said inching closer to her, pinning her hands to the wall above her head. Our tip of nose touching. Our lips dangerously close. Our breaths mix with each other's. I could feel her chest going up and down and trust me I knew she was still affected by our proximity.

“I hate myself.” She said with a defeated sigh.

“Don't worry I have enough love to love both of us.”

“It's not a joke shub. Ruhanika told you everything that's why you left me. So why now. Why did you come back?” Wait I was right she thinks I broke up with her because of Ruhanika.

“Ruhanika did not say anything to me. Tell me what I don't know? Tell me what's hurting you and who is hurting you? I promise I will always stand by you even after knowing the truth.” I said joining our foreheads.

“You won't love me. I cannot be loved. You won't love me after knowing the truth,in the same way as I didn't love myself when my past resurfaced. Even if Ruhanika did not say anything when I will tell you, you will leave me. Why did you break up in the first place.” She said wiggling in my arms crying out. I wished her tears were physical for me to fight with them.

“I. Will. Always. Love. You. I said once. Don't test my patience Sara. I broke up with you for your well being because I thought you don't want to be with me as I am a bloody loser.” I said gritting my teeths and eventually closing my eyes.

“How can you jump to conclusions like that? Did I say I don't love you because you losed the world cup? Did I say you are a bloody loser?  I always want to be with you remember that. It's just that you don't deserve a sinner like me. I agreed for our marriage because I want to be with you. You were my first kiss and I always want you to be my last because I want you. I was selfish Shubman Gill. I love you and I let you love me even though I didn't deserve love because you were healing me. I didn't share anything with you because I feared you would leave me. I feared because I want you."

"Why do you think I would leave you, now that I know you want me, I want you. I am never leaving you. Even if you won't, lilg. I want to know the truth not because I want a reason to hate and leave you. I want to know the truth because I want you to prove nothing in this world is more powerful than my love for you. I want to know the truth because I want to be a part of every damn chapter of your life's book."

"Can we talk about it later? Please. I am drained too much right now. I promise we would talk about it tomorrow.” Her eyes pleaded me and I couldn't deny she needed time. I will give her time.

I gave her a curt nod. I don't know what got into me. I joined our lips together into a hot passionate rough kiss. I bit her lower lips and nibbled them. She started sucking my upper lips. My one hand held both her hands on the wall above while the other one roamed inside her shirt making patterns on her chest. I left her hands and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my torso and her hands on my hairs pulling me towards her. I bit her lips until the blood oozed from it. Our tongues connected and we felt each other deeper. Our saliva mixed with each other.The kiss was demanding. Our tears fell on the lips and we sucked them. Both of us were fighting for domination. Without breaking the kiss I made her sit on the table and that's when the bell rang. We had to break our kiss. Both of us were panting. Suddenly there was less oxygen in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words Count: 1125 words

Here's the next chapter. Leave your precious votes and comment and review the chapter. Ruining my sleep schedule to update dearr readers because I know your comments would make my day and motivate me further...

Happy reading lovelies<3