~Chapter 5~

Sara's POV

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will you give me the privilege to be your husband, Ms. Sara Tendulkar.?
Will you give me the privilege to be the husband of the best soul inside out and let the world know me as the husband of the best future doctor?

I love you, mi amor.
Yours forever
Shubman
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the chit close to my heart and hugged it. Tears made their way through my cheeks. How did I get so lucky to have this man in my life? The world always knew me as the daughter of ‘The Sachin Tendulkar’. But he acknowledged me as a human first. I feel guilty for not telling him the truth, he would leave me then. For him, my profession, my career was as important as his. But where is this man of mine?

He came from behind and caged me in his arms. His head on my shoulder while giving me wet kisses on my neck. I shuddered under his touch. Four years and still he had the same effect on me. He turned me towards himself. His eyes held love for me. We gave each other our best smiles.
He started unbuttoning his shirt. His well sculpted abs showed how much he spent time in his gym. My athlete boy. What would be our trope? Athlete boy x Doctor girl. Realizing the hot man who was standing there naked (not naked girl!!) shamelessly and I was gawking at him, I turned back immediately, closing my eyes.

Shub…what are you doing? Bu..tton your shirt!!” I said stammering.

Shubman's POV
My shy baby. I told her to turn to me. She was still hesitating but turned. Her eyes closed tightly and her palms on her eyes. It may sound corny but ladies and gentlemen my girl is too cute to handle. I removed her palms.
Sara. Look at me baby” She opened her eyes gradually and shock was evident on her face. I gave her the marker. I had a temporary tattoo on my stomach stating “ Will you Marry me, doctor? “
She had tears in her eyes while she came close to me and held me closer. My hands on her waist while she said cupping my cheeks I love you and gave me a hickey on my neck. Next I knew my lips were on her and we were kissing. My lips went in sync with her and we felt like our lips were made for each other. I bit her lower lip and in turn she gasped. I let my tongue roam in her mouth exploring every part. Our breaths mixed with each other. My hands on her hair while hers on my nape, pulling each other closer.
‘Our First Kiss’ It had been four years but we never kissed, not because we were uncomfortable but because we wanted to be first worthy of each other. It may sound absurd but it was our understanding. I wanted to achieve something first and then look in her eyes proudly and say “I am ready to make you a permanent part of my life” Actually not a part she was my whole life. We broke the kiss. We both were panting. Heat flushed through her cheeks. She took the marker and wrote a yes. My eyes welled up with tears and so did hers. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. How did I get so lucky to have this woman in my life?
I rubbed her tears with my fingers.
No. Don't cry. This is our day. The happiest day.”
Yes” She said, wiping my tears and kissed me on my nose and pinched it.
“Oww Sara who behaves like this with her own boyfriend. Let me tell you, this tattoo is permanent. I will ask some other girl to marry me” I said, folding my hands. She held me by my collar.
Don't you dare Shubman Gill. I know seventy nine ways to kill a woman and I can make seventy of them look like an accident.”
“I am scared. OMG. Don't do this, poor innocent girls” I said dramatically and laid out a laugh, soon she was laughing too.
“Will I have the privilege to dance with you, lilg?” I said, asking for her hand. She readily accepted and we danced to the soft rhythm of the music swiftly. My eyes locked hers while she twirled around like a fairy holding my finger.
Sara, I want you to meet my parents and Shahneel and tell them about our decision and then Sachin Sir, Arjun and Anjali ma'am.” She stopped dancing, in her eyes I sensed something unusual with me. She looked scared?
“Umm Shub actually…. actually” She was stuttering.
“Tell me. What happened Sara?” I held out her hands giving her an assuring look.
I am having a flight to Mumbai tomorrow in the morning and at night to London for my exams.” I was shocked. It would be an understatement. And here I planned to take her to her favorite Justin Bieber concert in Paris after a week, after we meet our parents. I even bought our tickets. And here I didn't even know my girlfriend was leaving for London at night.
“Just woow SARA and when were you going to tell me this. When you reach London or wait when I Call where are you? And you will be like: in London.” I snapped, maybe I overreacted but I deserved to know. We couldn't even spend time together after that. I would be busy with the international tours and then the ipl and T20 WC. She would be graduating in London and would be busy there. I would miss her just like the lockdown days. Just like all the time she would not be with me.
“ I was going to tell you SHUB!! I was waiting for the right time. You were not in the mood. Come on, you had a bad match on the most important day of your life. How am I gonna tell you when I should be the one sticking to you all the time comforting you? Virat Bhai asked me are you accompanying me to London? I didn't know what to tell him because you were not even clear. You were very sad about it. I couldn't bring myself to ask you, it would be selfish.”
Even Virat Bhai and Anu bhabhi knows it. Let's not argue on this. It's better” I said and started to leave.
I needed time. But I felt her fingers encircling my wrist.
“We have this night for ourselves shub. Let's not waste it. I am sorry, okay. I should have shared it with you.” She said with puppy eyes and held her ears. I melted there. Maybe she was right. I didn't have the energy to have any conversation about it. I held out my ears too.
“I am sorry too. I promise I won't snap out like this again without listening to you”
“ I promise that you will be the first one to know anything about me okay. “
We went to my room. She put an alarm so that she didn't miss her flight. I went behind her and pulled her to me and pinned her to the wall.
"Did I tell you how enchanting you look today? In the party you looked like a moon among the stars. Hell even moon might be jealous of you. I couldn't decipher how you manage to amuse me every single time."
She blushed again. This girl blushes a lot. She pushed me and went to freshen up.
"Should I join you?"
"Shut up Shub, you have become pervert."
"Only for you baby" I said flashing my best smile.
We laid on the bed pulling out a comforter and put our comfort movie “Yeh Jawani hai Deewani'' and watched it comfortably in each other's arms and cuddled the whole night soon sleep engulfed us.

Sara's POV
Next morning I woke up when the alarm went off. Shub frowned in his sleep. Too hot but way more cute, this mann. I tried to wake him but he pulled me towards himself and I was on him. He woke up and pushed a strand of hair back my ears.
“Mornings like these.” He said in my ears huskily. This morning voice!
Wake up now Mr Romeo and get ready for breakfast. Remember Virat Bhai said everyone has to come.”
Well you are the one on me Ms. Juliet. Will you get up or I should pick you up?” He said with a smirk.
“Youu!!” I got up and went to freshen up.
We went for the breakfast and took our seats.
Ishan and Shreyas were whispering something. I asked them but there was no response.
I looked at Shub who was busy staring at his food. This men makes me hella confuse then I realised but it was too late. Everyone was staring at me as if I grew two horns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy readers!! Sorry for being late even today. Weekend had been hectic much. Anyways thank you for waiting and here is the next part. Do vote andd dooo comment. Please shower your love for our beloved Shub Ishan along With our ShubSara. Keep reading. Doo comment your reviews and do vote.

Byee lovelies<3