~Chapter 6~

Sara's POV
My cheeks turned crimson red , I kicked Shubman beneath the table. He looked at me. I mumbled him ‘hickey' and pointed towards neck but this idiot couldn't understand it. Ugh his boy!!
I quickly took ketchup from the table and wrote on Shub's plate. ‘Hickey’
He looked at me with wide eyes while I looked at him with ‘That’s what I am saying’. Ishan cleared his throat “Shubman what's that. Don't tell me there were mosquitoes in your room”
“A big mosquito, I guess” Shreyas joined him. I will beat those people black and blue now to tease us.
Shut up guys. If not, this will be your last day on Earth.” Shubman said, giving them a death glare.
Don’t worry, even Rohit was a mosquito when newly wedded.” Ritika Bhabhi and Rohit Bhai choked on their food. Anushka Bhabhi gave him what the fuck look.
Virat I will not leave you now.” Ritika Bhabhi said, giving him a death glare. Looks like glare competition is going on.
Go on Ritsy Bhabhi, I will help you too.” Shubman said, smirking.
“Oh Hello” , Virat Bhai, smacking shub who was right beside him.
“Hello!” Rohit Bhai smacked Virat Bhai who was sitting between Shub and Rohit Bhai.
Soon it turned into a laughing mess. Thank god they forgot about the hickey. They would have teased me to hell. That's when I took my thank you back as Jassi bhai and Siraj entered from behind.
Sara, you never told us you were a mosquito. A freakin machar!! “ Siraj said dramatically.
That's not something to say. Shubman's neck is already saying it loud “ Jassi Bhai added.
Siraj I never knew you would bowl so well in the Asia Cup Final that Shraddha would ask you about her weekend plans.” Yess Sassy girl.
Good one Sara.” Shubman said Patting my back.
“For you everything she does is good only kake (baby in Punjabi) “ Ohh Surya Bhai was left.
“We will go now. Check the packing is final or not. Virat come ” Anushka Bhabhi said getting up.
Enjoy Bhai” Shubman said in his ears but loud enough for Anu Bhabhi to blush.
You!! Anyways you too enjoy it but it looks like you have already enjoyed it.” He said, eyeing me and smirked.
And Shubman Gill bowled by Virat Bhai.
We all went to our rooms after ‘a goodbye session’ and ‘a promise to hang out soon ‘ session. I will miss these people as much as Shub will.

Shubman's POV
We went to our rooms.
I thought you might be staying in India so we would visit our parents but now I will go to Amritsar and when you're back. We will meet your family Sara and then I will introduce you to mine” I said snuggling into her neck hugging her from her waist inhaling her cologne.

I am sorry shub, I am really sorry. And by the way your parents know me and they love me more than you.”

“We both are aint different anyway so loving you or me means the same. And by the way, introducing myself to them as your future husband.” I said with that dimpled smile. I could see adoration for me in her eyes, and she hugged me tightly. We stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes. We don't know when we will meet next. Her free time, my matches. Her exams, my free time. God this sucks. Long distance wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't her. She, my lilg knows how to manage everything.
I looked in her eyes and asked “ Can I kiss you?”
Do you even need permission for that?” I took her lips into a deep passionate but soft kiss. I could see her smiling in between. Her moans in between turned me on. Just her voice is enough to turn me on so what will happen when…. Pushing all the dirty thoughts we broke the kiss and joined our foreheads.
I love you a lot to miss you less Shub” I could sense she was crying. I sucked her tears.
I will miss you too, my lilg. Trust me we will meet soon as soon as your exams are over. I will visit you okay if I don't have a tour or a match.” I said cupping her cheeks.
If not you I will try to visit you but you know then the internship will start right soon and I cannot miss it. It is important.”
I understand okay.  You don't have to explain. All the best for your exams and then my girl is officially a doctor. Dr Sara Tendulkar “ I said proudly.
Soon to be Dr Sara Gill “ She said, connecting our arms and resting on my head. I took a picture of ours.
We left our hotel and she went with Rohit Bhai, Surya Bhai and Ishan to Mumbai while I left after half an hour.

—-----------—---------—---------—---------—---------—---------—---------

Sorryyyyyyyy very much….but we both got stuck up with our studies as you know exams are approaching plus we have our boards next year. So will try to update as we complete writing it. Thank you so much for your patience, readers. Do vote and comment on your reviews.

Byee lovelies<3