~Chapter 16~

Shubman's POV
I heard Sara calling me but I closed the door with a thud and left the house to…..I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Sara speaking. I wish to kill that bastard Nikhil with my own hands. But that is not my place to kill him but Ruhanika and Sara’s. I made a quick call to my security team.
“....”
“Okay. Soon.”

Hurting a girl, stealing her dignity and then blaming it on someone else was completely an asshole thing. He didn't know that very soon I would rip him off his balls and bloody feed it to him. I have to go to Ruhanika's house but not now. My security team texted me her address. I have my ways surely.
It's her and Sara's thing and surely their place to mend all of it. I am not the boyfriend “Touch her and die” but sort of “Mess up with her and see what she does”. I reached Sara's apartment. I went to Sara. She was lost in her own thoughts engulfed in the blanket. I could see tear marks on her skin. I went to her and adjusted her on my lap and wrapped my hand around her waist while the other one caressed her hairs and leaned my head on the headboard taking the support while her head was snuggled into my neck. She had her hands wrapped on my torso and was hugging me while sitting on my lap. I pulled on the blanket on both of us. We closed our eyes seeking solace in each other. Our silence was louder than the words we could exchange. That is our love. I understood her silence and she understood mine.
“Fine now?”
“Hmm” She mumbled in a feeble voice.
“Do you love me?” She asked.
“Sara.. ofcource I do.” I said holding her hands tightly. She cannot feel scornful. My Sara needs to understand her worth in my life.

Sara's POV
“You look at me and say yes but the real question only my heart knows.
When I ask you if you love me, what I meant to ask was: would you love me at my worst? Would you love me if I was broken and unable to rise by myself needing you every step of the way helping me heal slowly day by day. Would you love me if my mind shut down and I am so overwhelmed that I cannot process the most basic emotions. Would you love me if all you could see were the tears streaming down my face and I did not know how to stop myself. Would you love me when I feel like the weight of the world sits on my shoulders and I feel like I cannot breathe. Would you be willing to be my breath ? Would you love me when I was at my lowest and you would have to take the weight for me and be a 100% in our relationship. Would you love me if mind and my heart couldn’t feel a thing but I knew for sure I love you and you are the only person keeping me grounded.
I would love you with all I have, with every cell in my body no matter what happened in this life.
So the bottom line question is: Do you love me?”

Shubman's POV

“Look here baby. My powerful little butterfly. I will love you. I will love you even when we turn 80. If you stab me right now, I would still love you. Even if the world is falling apart. I will love you untill pigs don't fly and even after that. I will love you in every life, in every breath I take. I wish this is my first life so that I can spend 7 more life with you in any form. Even when you can't understand basic emotions, I will be your emotion. I will be the person you can rely on. I will be the person whom you feel is yours. Another part of yours. I will always stand by you.” I said cupping her cheeks.
“I don't know what's happening but I don't feel alive. But please Stand by Me. I need you.” She said the last word after a long pause.
“Trust me I will make you feel alive again. Just wait till we end this past of yours forever.” She smiled. Her first genuine smile after her breakdown that screamed she trusts me with it.
“It is beautiful.”
“What?”
“Your real smile.”

Sara's POV

“I don't deserve your compliments, Shub. You know somewhere I am responsible for what Nikhil did. You don't deserve a jerk like me” Next moment his eyes held anger and I was pinned on the bed with my wrists wrapped around his hands above my head.
“Sara. It's all fine okay. I am telling you for the last time. If not you no one deserves me. I fucking belong to you because that is what the universe wants. I shower you with compliments because your stars were aligned in a way that ears have been giving to you to hear your praises and compliments because that is what you deserve. You have not done anything wrong except one thing.” I looked at him with a cute frown.
“Not Killing that bastard Nikhil.”
“You think it is easy? Do you even know his location?”
“I will find that out soon and trust me once I do, no one will know his location again.” He said. His eyes darkened and a flicker of vengeance displayed.

Shubman's POV

I picked her up in my arms and made our way to the kitchen.
“Shub kya kar rahe ho. I would fall.”

My phone started ringing. Virat Bhai and Ishan.
"Shh it's Virat Bhai and Ishan."
"Ha Bhai bolo."
"Naa hi na hello khotte. Kitthe hai tu?"
"Sara ke saath. London."
"Oh hamara lover boy London mein hai." Ishan said.
"Tu bhi toh saale Aditi ke saath hota hai pure din. Aur Virat Bhai Anu bhabhi ke saath."
She started  kissing me on my neck and gave bit me there. I laid out an "ahh!"
She was giggling .
"Kya hua Bhabhi ne love bite diya kya?" Ishan asked.
"Haa!!... I mean nahii." I absentmindedly said yes.
"Chal tu vaapis kab ayega sab Rohir ko details mail karde toh woh management ko transfer kare. Teri tickets South Africa ki book karvani hai phir."
"Okay Bhai byee."
"Baat toh karega ni Sara ke saath important kaam hoga bhaisaab ko. Bye" He declined the call.

" Aur aap Ms. Sara Tendulkar Gir hi toh gayi ho mere aur meri khubsurat shakal ke pyaar mein.” I said and winked at her.
“Ho gaya?” She said with a done face.
I pinned her to the nearby wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands around my nape. My hands protectively hold her from the waist. I pecked her earlobe. Suddenly she dimmed the lights at the side.
My hands sensually roamed around her back while she pecked me. My fierce cat. I brought my lips closer and took her lips into a deep passionate kiss. We were kissing as if our lives depended on each other. Our breaths mingled with each other, our tongues collided. Suddenly I could feel wet on my cheeks. Her tears were falling but she resisted to break the kiss.

_____________________________________________

So guyss here is the next part. OKAY I know!! I am sorry for being this late and delaying it but got some glitches in the app whilst I also had my exams and then my pre boards tooo so you understand but I will try being regular and updating once in two days. So do vote and do give your reviews<3......
Words Count: 1300 words