~Chapter 14~

Shubman's POV
I washed my face and splashed cold water in my eyes and ran my fingers through my hairs. What is bothering her so much. What was there in the past which I don't know. I felt my brain solving a jigsaw puzzle but I knew some parts were missing, restricting me from joining these puzzle pieces together. I opened the door. It was the food I ordered for us.
I set the plates for us and took her in my lap.
“Eat, Sara” I said, whispering in her ears, caressing her hairs. I kept the food at the entrance of her lips.
“I don't want to. Why do you love me so much?” She said, having tears in her eyes pushing my hand back.
“Because I want to.” I said simply shrugging my shoulders.
“I am a sinner.” She whispered.
“I want to be your sin.” I said, holding her eyes in an eyelock.
“You eat too, with me.” She said to make me eat with her hands.
“Okay both of us and then there's a surprise for you.”
“Surprise? What?” She chirped just like my old Sara.
“Then it won't be a surprise baby.” I said and by talking, I diverted the topic further, I couldn't see her in pain.The atmosphere around us was normal again. Not for a long time. She had to talk about her past one day and get closure. So it couldn't hurt her afterwards. One and for all, ending all of it. I promise to stay with her through all thick and thin. She needs me. I need her. End of discussion.
We completed feeding each other morsel by morsel. We did the plates by ourselves. I washed them while she wiped them sitting on the kitchen slab beside. After it I went between her legs ( I was standing no dirty thoughts readers) and caged her waist possessively with my hands. She snuggled into my neck biting me there.
“Now to my surprise.”
I took her favorite dark chocolate cake from the refrigerator and motioned her to cut it. She frowned in confusion.
“Why a cake shub?” She said keeping her hands on her waist on my hands, looking cute so that I might eat her instead of the cake.

Sara's POV
“We are back together. Isn't that a reason to celebrate.” He said huskily, whispering snuggling in my hairs.
“Someone’s very romantic.” I said teasingly.
“Only for you.” He said and flashed me his smile which led him to steal my heart and never return it.
We cut the cake. For a moment I forgot all that happened to me. It was just him, me and our tiny world. But it couldn't be hidden for a long time that I am a bad omen for him. Someone like me isn't good for him. I am…I am a….
My thoughts broke when I felt him applying some cake on my cheeks. I gave him an angry fake look and ran behind him to apply the cake. I went to my room. I couldn't see him and that's when two hands snaked through my waist pinning me to the wall.
“Searching for me baby?” He asked innocently.
“You. How did you apply cake on my cheeks? Now see what I do.”
“Do it na I am waiting.” He said and then started kissing me on my neck. He kissed me on my collar bone giving me wet kisses. And bit me on my soft spot.
“I am waiting, Sara Tendulkar.” Does he really think I would be able to do anything if he is doing these sweet tortures?
I felt him taking my hand in his and applying the cake I bought on my cheeks. He sucked my hand on which the cake was. He licked every finger of mine looking straight into my eyes seductively. Before he could do anything, I connected our cheeks. It was my chance to tease you, Mr Gill.
Then I kept my cheeks on his jawline and traced it. Then I took some cake from my cheeks on the finger and applied it on his lips.I kept my tongue on his cheeks and licked all the cake. I could see him flushed. Red tint appeared on his ears and neck. I laid out a laugh. Before I could understand what happened he said “Let us taste my lips now.” I was on my bed, my both hands pinned by him and his lips on mine. I led out a moan as he nibbled my lower lip. His mouth explored mine so expertly all rational thoughts dissolved. We broke the kiss after a few good minutes.
“The best cake I ever savored.” He said and smirked.
We changed our clothes and I snuggled into him and his hands rested on my stomach. His mouth near my ears whispering sweet nothings.

Sara's POV
I felt thirsty and decided to fetch water from the kitchen as the water jug in our room was empty. I felt a shadow hovering over me. I turned back. The jug slipped from my hand. It was…. Ruhanika. The world around me was blurry. All the past memories rushed through my veins. My eyes are moist again. My legs felt jelly. If not for the kitchen slab’s support I would have collapsed. I could hear my heart beat faster. And the next thing I saw was her walking towards me and choking my neck, pinning me to the wall. My breaths stopped. I could hear her screaming.
“You bitch, how could you do that?”
“Shame on you for calling yourself a human being.”
“You are nothing but unlovable.”
All I could see in her eyes was rage. A rage which burned through her eyes melted my sanity there.
Words Count: 997 words

Here's the next chapter. I couldn't reply to all of your comments as my watty wasn't working but then reinstalled it and here is it. Comment your reviews and do vote for the chapter.

Happy reading lovelies<3