Chapter three

I sat in my seat in the middle row and Riz sat next to me, "What are you doing? We are going to get in trouble." he ignored my comment and got his stuff out and I didn't know what to do so I just got my stuff out, "Okay everyone we will be practicing our essays for the exam. with your table partner, you will give each other areas and will help each other to memorize that section.

"Seems easy enough," Riz said confidently, and surprisingly we both found it easy. After the first period, we had a small fifteen-minute break so we went for a walk around the school, "What do you have after lunch?" Riz asked me, "I have three free periods so I'm going home." he smirked, "How about you come over to mine because I also have three free periods." I thought about it, "Fine but we have to get food I'm hungry." he nodded and we headed back to class.

Riz and I continued doing the memorizing technique until lunch. I texted Aisha telling her Riz and I were going out. We got in the car and put on some D-block Europe. "So where do you want to go?" I thought about it, "Lets go get wraps? Wait do you like Wraps? If you don't...." Riz interrupted me, "Relax Zara It's fine we can get wraps." I smiled as he took my hand in his

This was so strange, I had never felt the way I felt about Riz about anyone but I liked it. We arrived to Pliyra they had the best wraps In town. We Ordered the Wraps, we both got chicken wraps with sauce and salad. We got back in the car and went to Riz's house. It was big, He parked the car and we went inside.

"I'm gonna change, Just sit here okay?" I nodded as I took my jacket off. He came downstairs in some plaid pants and no shirt... I was speechless, "Wow?" I said staring at his Abs. I saw his smirk and I realized that wasn't the voice in my head. I slapped my hand over my mouth.

He laughed seeing my shocked face, "Do you want to change?" I shook my head my hand still on my mouth. Riz took his hand and removed mine off of my face. "Why not?" I sat silently, still shocked I had said that. "It's fine Zara we both know we like each other, Anyways go change in some of my sweats, You must be hot in those." I smirked, "I know I am." I walked away winking.

I went up the stairs looking for an open door and I found his room, It was covered in royal Blue even his bed was royal blue, I opened a drawer and found some joggers but no hoodie. I put on the joggers and took my shirt off so I just had a sports bra on.

I walked downstairs and His jaw dropped. "Now that's Wow." I sat next to him and we started to eat our wraps, once we finished eating he put on the notebook and before he played it he said, "Come sit here." Signaling to his lap. I didn't know what to do and before I could do anything. Riz picked me up and put me on his lap, then played the movie.

he was hugging my stomach in the blanket and I paused it, "Are we together?" I asked him hoping he said yes, "Yes, well if you want to be because I really really like you." I sighed and he questioned, "What?" I looked at his face, "I like you a lot too but we met yesterday, we barely know each other." he sat me next to him and said, "were going to get to know each other, then watch the movie and after that I will take you home okay?" I nodded because now If I was with him I knew him properly.

"Your a virgin?" Riz nodded proudly. After an hour of asking each other questions I was exhausted, "How though your like so..." "Hot?" I nodded "I just wanted to keep it for someone important to me, I may look like a playa but I am a lover boy." I jumped in his arms and gave him a hug.

We sat there cuddling for about an hour and I pulled back, "So this is official now right." Riz nodded and gave me a kiss on my forehead, aww he is so cute. We decided not to finish the movie and just to drop me off because It was almost nine. I tried to find my jumper but I couldn't find it.

"I can't find my jumper." Riz looked around for me and said, "I'll find it when I come home." He ran upstairs and gave me his hoodie. I put it on in the car and we reached the house. I sighed not wanting to go inside, I wanted to stay with Riz Ugh its not fair. I slouched in my seat, and he lifted me up, "Come on Zara, I'll see you tomorrow." I got up and without warning he kissed me.

I didn't know what to say, "I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me." I started laughing, "Your not mad?" I shook my head and he did it again, "Okay I have to go Now Riz." I opened the door and I left.

I went in the house and Jamal was in the living room with dad, "Where have you been Zara?" I didn't know what to say, "I was at Aisha's house." he nodded, "I called Aisha's parents and they weren't home?" Shit I didn't know what to say, "Yes dad, they weren't home but Aisha was." sat silently, "Who was that who dropped you off?" Fuck I forgot to tell Riz to park around the corner.

"It was Aisha's Brother." I stood there in silence waiting for a response, He stood up and said, "I gave you a chance to tell me the truth but you lied." He slapped my right on my face and then punched my ribs and I fell to the ground, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT, IF I SEE YOU WITH ANY BOYS AGAIN I WON'T GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN AND NOT A WORD TO YOUR MOTHER SHE'S STRESSED AS IT IS."

Jamal just sat there, In shock but he couldn't do anything and mum worked night shifts so I was alone. Dad had hit me before and it wasn't usually this bad, but my ribs really hurt. He was a really big guy and his hands were massive. I dragged myself to my room and I knew If I didn't go to school tomorrow I would be in more trouble.....