Chapter five

WARNING THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS HAS SOME GRAPHIC ACTIONS PLEASE SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ

"Who's this Zara?" I sat silently and Riz spoke, "I'm her..." Dad interrupted him, "I was talking to my Daughter." then he asked me again, "Who is this Zara." I looked down and spoke, "He's... He is my... boyfriend Dad." I started to tear up knowing something bad was going to happen. "He is your what?" he walked over to me and grabbed my chin, I gripped Riz's hand, "After this surgery, I'm taking you to get your stuff, and we're going back home." he let go of my face and looked over at Riz.

"Get out of the room." Riz got up and looked pissed, "I'm not leaving you with her, I know you did this to her, you broke her ribs, what type of father are you?" Dad's eyes shot at me, "you told him it was me?" Dad walked up to me and started strangling me, I couldn't breathe and I started slapping his hand. Riz instantly pulled Dad off of me and punched him right in the face, I pressed the call button and asked the nurse to call the police about my dad. Dad got Riz in the nose and his nose started bleeding then the security came running. They grabbed Dad and took him out of the room.

Riz got up off the floor and Sat next to me, "Rizwan, your nose." I handed him a tissue and he gave me a kiss. "I told you, stop calling me that." then the police came in, "Miss Iqbal? Can we speak to you for a few moments?"

The police interviewed me and It came out that my father had been abusing me since I was young, I told them everything how my mum didn't know and how my brother couldn't because he was also afraid. Rizwan stayed with me the entire interview. "Thank you Miss Iqbal, we will be in touch soon and good luck on your operation." I waved the two police officers goodbye and I was afraid.

After all this drama it was time for the operation. Riz still had the tissue to his nose and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry about anything my love okay? After this I will take you home and everything will be okay." I tried my best to smile to hide I was scared but I couldn't and I broke down in tears, "What if it goes wrong? What if I die?" I said panicked, Riz looked me in my eyes and said, "You won't die I promise you okay? Your going to be fine I'm staying right here and I'll see you in three hours."

The nurse's transferred me to a different bed and took me to the operating room, I was thinking about happy things like mine and Rizwan's time at the cinema. When we entered the hospital room I was greeted by a doctor, "Hi there Zara, I'm doctor Harold and we're just going to do a small operation to help your ribs heal okay? How are you feeling?" I saw him taking an injection and realised he was trying to distract me, "I'm feeling okay." I said.

He took the injection and wiped the needle clean, "that's good Zara just keep breathing, we're just going to give you a sedative and it's going to pinch a little and you will slowly fall asleep. I nodded at the doctor and he injected me with the sedative the pinch hurt my arm a little and that's when I started to feel woozy, "Okay I think I'm oka......" and everything went black.

I woke up back in my hospital room and I saw Riz asleep on the chair holding my hand. I tried to sit up but I was still in pain so I grabbed the water bottle next to me and tried to hit him with it to wake him up, "Riz wake up." I hit him three times and then he got up, "What is I.... Zara your awake." His eyes were glossy, "Don't cry I'm okay my body just hurts."

Riz got the water from my hand and helped me drink it. "You feel okay though right?" I nodded slowly, "Can you help me sit up." He nodded and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I spoke to the doctors and Instead of next week I can take you home tomorrow, you will still feel pain but I don't trust your father." I furrowed my eyebrows, "He got let out?" Riz nodded and said, "but I will Deal with it Don't worry about anything okay just focus on getting better."

I held his hand and went back to sleep to wake up going home. When I got up there was two men the room, "Who are you two?" Riz looked at me and spoke softly, "Babe, these are my two main body guards, Zac and Zaid. Zac is going to be with you at all times from now on okay?" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. Riz got us a wheelchair and he helped me get in to get to the car.

When we reached the car downstairs Riz helped me into the car. " this is our main driver Abdul." I was shocked and I nudged him, "Why do you have so many people Rizwan." He rolled his eyes opening his mouth to speak and I grabbed his chin, "Answer the question." Riz's eyes went wide open, "I'm part of the mafia love it's a need." I let go of his chin and he rubbed his face like it hurt, "Stop overacting it wasn't that hard."

Riz was shocked from the attitude then realised it was probably the medication so he let me be. When we arrived to his 'house' I looked out the window to see a mansion, "What the fuck." He Ignored my comment and got out on the other side of the car then opened my side and picked me up taking me inside.

Zaid opened the door and Riz walked upstairs to a hall way with maybe over fifty rooms, "What is this a castle?" He rolled his eyes and Walked into a room and put me on the bed then in the covers.

This was going to be a different lifestyle....