Chapter sixteen

I got up around noon and Riz was sleeping like a baby. I wasn't ready for today, I was nervous and paranoid but I was trying to think good thoughts. I went downstairs and made some French toast with some tea for everyone.

Zac and Zaid walked in the kitchen and sat at the counter "morning boys." They seemed chipper today, "morning Zara." As I was plating everyone's food Rizwan walked into the kitchen and gave me a hug.

"Morning love." My insides were screaming, god I loved this idiot. I sat next to the boys as we all enjoyed our breakfast. "So is everyone ready for tonight then." I asked and they all kept straight faces. "Okay..." after we ate the boys did something unexpected.

They put Riz on they're shoulders and started chanting, "Boss is bringing it home tonight boys woooo." Over and over till they were tired, I smiled at his smile and they put him down. The boys left the kitchen and Rizwan came behind me as I was washing the dishes.

"So after tonight's victory, will you take me up on my request that is the question?" I leaned back resting my head on his shoulder, "hmm, I don't know. Depends on where we're going for our honeymoon?" He smirked, "wherever you want princess."

He gave me a kiss on my cheek and left to work for the day. I thought to prepare my outfit for tonight. I found a Chanel black silk dress with a ysl heels and handbag. Zaid had left with Riz so it was just me and Zac again.

"Zacccc." I shouted from upstairs, "yeah?" I didn't reply so he came upstairs, "yes?" I hung my dress on the door, "I'm bored, let's do something fun." He looked at me intrigued, "and what would you suggest, Ma'am?"

It was a sunny day out so I had an idea, "water fight?" We went shopping and bought guns, balloons, buckets and a bounce house with fountains. We filled everything up and went to the garden. I was on one side of the garden and Zac was on the other side. "3,2,1 FIRE!" we both screamed at the top of our lungs, "AHHHHHH."

I went into the bounce house and I was gearing up for the battle ahead. I saw him and he was taking to long so I got a first good shot right on his back then he got my shoulder with the balloons, next water guns.

I hid behind a pillar and He wasn't in sight, until I turned behind me and he shot the water right in face and I fell down the slide, "your done." He ran away and I ran after him until I got him cornered, I grabbed the bucket and he got soaked. I fell the ground laughing.

But I got too cocky, Zac grabbed the bucket and while I was on the ground it got thrown all over me, he fell beside me laughing. "Now that was fun." I felt happy, all my time being here Zac has felt more like family then mine ever has.

"So now what? Food?" I nodded and we ordered some burgers and fries, while we waited we both had showers and got changed. The door rang and I put the food on plates then Zac came down. "That was so good."

After we ate we watched a movie and chilled out for the rest of the day until seven pm. "Zara?" I jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs. "Hey, princess." He gave me a hug almost squeezing me to death, I think he might have been nervous.

We both went upstairs to get ready for tonight, I put on my dress and did my makeup and I felt amazing. All my makeup was new and I had never had anything new like this my makeup was usually from the affordable brands.

I looked myself in the mirror and I felt Riz's arms slither around my stomach, he had is personalised boxers on for the fight, they were black and gold with his name on it. "You look extraordinary my love."

I took a picture of us in the mirror and posted it to insta. I turned around and held his face in my hands, gently this time, "look at me, you got this okay? You won't let me down right?" He nodded and smiled, "I wouldn't fuck this up for anyone, your my everything."

I gave him one last hug and we went downstairs to the car, Zac was sitting with me and Riz and Zaid was in the front with Abdul. I rested my head on Rizwan's shoulder and he gripped my hand.

"Me and Zara had an amazing day today boss?" I started to laugh, "what did you guys do?" We told him about the water fight and he was happy I was happy, "that sounds amazing, I'm glad you had fun babe." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and i made some small talk with Zac until we arrived to the Arena.

Of course since they were in the mafia they had to make this a big thing, so most of the mafia family's came to watch this fight. We walked into the arena and they're was music, lights and lots of noise. Just like a normal stadium.

We walked over to his corner and I'm the audience right outside the ring, I saw farhan, Aisha and the rest of our friends. I said hi to them all and i couldn't be with his crew so I spoke to him before he went into the ring. "You got this okay?" He put his forehead on mine and gave me a kiss before walking out with Tupac playing as his entrance music.

Alex walked in to silence... what a weirdo. They both were in the ring and the announcer spoke, "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!" The crowd goes wild, this was going to be some night...

you will always be mine xजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें