Chapter thirteen

It was Rizwan with Zaid and he looked pissed, "Zara you didn't bother to tell me you had a "thing" with Alex moltov?" So remember how I said I knew Alex from school... yeah me and him did have a thing for a few weeks, okay more like a few months.

From June to October it's not that bad I think, I was stunned I didn't know what to say. "Hello?? Am I speaking to the wall, I asked you a question." I took a deep breath in and spoke, "just let it go Rizwan."

After a few seconds I realised what I said then me and Zac looked at each other and we're trying so hard not to laugh, "what's so funny?" I shook my head, "nothing boss." I said saluting him. "Do you think this is a joke?" He asked firmly I shook my head and he rolled his eyes.

Zaid was even smiling, "I think it's your bedtime." He picked me up off the sofa and threw me on his shoulder, "Gentlemen." He said nodding at the boys. Riz walked up the stairs with me still on his shoulder till we reached his room where he put me on his bed.

He walked into his closet and put on some pj's and I sat there doing nothing. "Aren't you going to change?" He said from the closet, considering I had been on a trip today in my comfortable clothes I thought I should.

I walked into the closet and I couldn't see my clothes anywhere. "Where are my clothes, Rizwan." He ignored me, "I asked you a question." Still no reply, "fine I'll look for something myself."

I went through some of his drawers and I found a gym tee but I couldn't find bottoms that would fit me, they were all so big and kept falling off. "Guess I'm sleeping bottomless again." When I walked back into the room he was scrolling on his phone and had no acknowledgement I was in the same room, so I thought it would be funny to sleep in another room.

I walked off into a hallway that looked never ending, I found a secret gaming room, 'I didn't think he liked video games, he's so serious' I thought. There was a massage chair and I switched it on and after two minutes of laying on it, I fell asleep.

I woke up to two big arms lifting me up. I got put down back on his bed and he lay next to me. "Why did you bring me back, I was enjoying that seat." He scoffed, "you fell asleep on that seat and I want you in my bed. Now go back to sleep I'm tired."

"Your not going to ask about Alex?" His eyes shot at me like I had just insulted him, "Zara go to sleep, we'll talk about it in the morning." I sat up, stretching my arms. "No I want to talk about it now." He sat up and said, "fine, what happened between you two..."

I told him about how our fling lasted for five months... and how we didn't get that far, "so it wasn't that serious?" I nodded and he let out a sigh of relief. I wanted to say something and it wasn't meant to come out of my mouth but I wanted to know, "why me?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion, "what do you mean, why you?"

I just stared at him and he spoke, "I don't know okay, ever since the first day we met, something about you pulls me towards you." I looked at him and I saw a glisten in his eyes, "okay goodnight." I said about to lie down before he pulled me up onto his lap.

"What, so your not going to tell me why you like me..." I looked at him and I felt his hands on my back. "There's not much to say, considering my brother is forcing me to stay with you." He made a face then spoke, "I'm sorry about today, I was just really angry. I would never hit a woman, especially if that woman is you."

"What's so special about me, give me details." He smirked, "your eyes..." he spoke softly and he kissed my neck, "your hair..." I had never felt like this, it was a different type of feeling. "Your lips." He looked at my face and without warning kissed me. My dopamine levels broke the scale.

I pulled back and I had butterflies in my stomach. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that witho..." before he could finish his sentence I pulled him back. After a few minutes we both untangled our lips and we're breathing heavily. I felt awkward so I lay in front of him and he put his arm around my stomach and pulled me back.

"Goodnight." He gave me a kiss on my head and he closed the lights. I was having a good sleep until I had a nightmare, it was about my dad and him abusing me again. I woke up at five am crying and ran to the bathroom. I lifted my shirt and saw the scar from when I had the surgery to fix my ribs.

I heard footsteps and Rizwan came behind me and dug his head into my neck, "what's wrong?" He sounded half asleep, "sorry for waking you, it's nothing I'm okay." He wrapped his hands around my body and I felt safe. "It's okay, your okay I'm here." I closed my eyes and he took me back to bed.

We lay down facing one another and Riz caressed my cheek i held his hand on my face and started to drift off. I woke up to someone singing Elvis Presley's jailhouse rock, "Let's rock
Everybody, let's rock Everybody in the whole cell block Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Ro.." I made a weird facial expression and he was confused, "what, I love Elvis. Jailhouse rock is a classic"

Rizwan is showing a different side, like how he was when I met him and I liked it. I stretched and went to the bathroom then when I came out I saw Riz in a suit, "back to work I'm assuming?" He nodded, "yes but I still haven't forgotten about our trip which is in a weeks." He gave me a hug and left to work...