Chapter nine

"I tried that." I looked up and it was my brother, Jamal and I removed his hand off of my shoulder. I got up, wiped the tears from my eyes, brushed my clothes and he was confused as I walked out. "Where are you going Zara? We need to find dad."

I look back in disgust, "I hate you, I hate you so much Your not my blood. You let her stay here while you run away and never even offered to help her." He sighs "Wait Z let me explain..." I cut him off "because of you she's gone, I will never forgive you for that." His fists start shaking "just let me tell you what happened." I scream in his face, "NO MY MOTHERS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU." And he screams back tears in his eyes "SHE WAS MY MOTHER TOO."

Jamal looks at me and I see pain in his eyes. We both sit on his half broken bed and I break down crying as he gives me a hug trying not to cry. He stops after a moment and I look at him, what I hear next is a shock. "Mum said on the recoding she had to tell me something, what was it?" He looked away and kept hugging me. "Jamal, you need to tell me." He took a deep breath and said, "we have an older brother." My jaw dropped. "Mum had a kid with a guy before In high school and she left her son with his father but his father died when he turned sixteen and his father was apart of the mafia so he took it over."

Something in my head clicked, could Rizwan be my older brother, no it can't be if it was that is disgusting and I wouldn't have known surely know Rizwan's only a year older I thought. "How many years older then us?" He spoke me still in his arms, "three, I don't know His name though." I nodded, "What do you want to do? Do you want to find him." He shook nis head, "if he's in the mafia he's dangerous we can't." I agreed. "So now what." He stood up. "Now we have to make our life normal. we're moving to london away from dad." I didn't want to say anything so I nodded.

Later that day we packed the rest of his stuff and considering most of my stuff was at Rizwan's I didn't have that much to pack. We got on the train to london and Jamal had a friend there who had a job and an apartment ready for him. We arrived and it was a two bedroom apartment with everything we needed. It had been a week since we had settled in and now I was starting at a new school and I was alone. I felt bad for leaving Rizwan but I didn't know what else to do.

I was in class and there was an announcement, "Zara Iqbal to the office please." I picked my stuff up and I went to the office, "I got called up?" The receptionist looked at me, "ah yes, your brother has come to get you for your dentist appointment. He is in the first space in the car park." I was confused maybe I had an appointment and he didn't tell me. I went outside and I saw a Mercedes, 'maybe he got a new car' I thought. I opened the door and sat down.

"Hi babe." I looked and it was Rizwan. "What the?" I tried opening the door but he locked it. "What are you doing here? Let me out." He looked at me and saw I felt uncomfortable. "What's wrong? I'm your boyfriend why are you being weird." I rolled my eyes, "you have a fucking fiancé, Rizwan I decided we're not together." He scoffed, "what so you broke up with me and decided not to tell me?" I nodded, "I thought me leaving would Would give you the hint now open the fucking door." He didn't say anything and started the car.

"Rizwan I swear to god if you don't let me out." He was about to drive but he stopped, "what are you going to do huh?" I slapped him in his face and he wasn't expecting it. He looked me dead in the eyes and started to drive. I stood silent and we reached a small house. "Get out." I shook my head, "I'm not going Anywhere with you." He looked at me with sass, "I said get out." I sat silently. He got out the car and opened my door. Then unplugged my seat belt and before he done anything else I spoke.

"Touch me and I swear to god I'll punch you right in the face." He picked me up and held my arms down for safety. "Punch me in the face." I rolled my eyes, he took us into the house and put me on the sofa. "Want anything to eat or drink?" I didn't reply, he sat next to me and held my hand and I let go. "Okay enough Zara stop being difficult I'm your boyfriend." I turned to the side and he pulled me back. Rizwan was about to speak but I interrupted him, "Rizwan you have a fiancé, your dad doesn't like me so why are you going out of your way to come see me when I don't want to see you." He looked hurt. "You don't want to see me?" I nodded.

"You know Sara isn't my fiancé, my dad just wants me to marry her." I felt relief but still didn't think this was right and by accident I said something I shouldn't have. "My brothers alive and my mum has another son who's in the mafia." Riz looked shocked, "So that's why you don't want to be with me? Because I'm your step brother?"

I slapped my head so hard, "no dumbass it's not you he's three years older then me. Wait why did you think that you were my step brother?" He scratched the back of his head. "Because I don't know maybe I was adopted I always thought I didn't look like my mum." I laughed "your so stupid it's not you but I think we should stop being together, I haven't seen my Aisha and Farhan because I was spending so much time with you and now my mum's dead. I started to cry and he took me into his arms as I cried...

WC:1094
HEYYY how did you find this chapter the plot twist is so real anyway I know I said I was going to focus on my four main ones but I keep coming up with other ideas e.g MY LIFE which first chapter just came out and another one on the way BYEEEEE