~Chaper 2•Eyes on Me~

~1st person POV~
   I move the girls spear out of my face with an unamused look. I look at Charlie.
  "Chuck get your guard dog off my ass. It's been 7 years come give me a hug or at least a hello." I say and look around at the hotel. I recognize a few faces. Charlie tries to smile. She puts a hand on her girlfriend's shoulder.
  "Now Vaggie, don't be so hostile." Charlie then looks at me. "It's great to see you Y/N." She smiles. I smile and hug Charlie. She laughs nervously and moves away. "Why are you here, Y/N? Shouldn't you be in the palace being trained to be queen of hell?" Charlie laughs nervously again. 
   "Oh chuckles, didn't you miss me?" I smile and pinch her cheek. "A year after you left Lucifer sent me on a mission. I had to spend a year in each ring of hell. Pride is my last stop. Then we'll see what he has in mind for me." I ruffle Charlie's hair. Vaggie looks pissed off.
  "Charlie, so you care to explain?" Vaggie so rudely says. Charlie sighs.
  "Everyone, this is my big sister, Y/N. And the first princess of hell." Charlie turns to the Hazbins in this fucked up hotel. I smile, showing my two fangs. My eyes scan them all until I land on the deer looking one. I remember him, my father told me about him once. He is an overlord of hell. He must have caught me staring because he bowed his head.
  "Princess of hell. I'm surprised Charlie didn't mention you sooner dear. Lovely to meet you." He walks closer to me and keeps eye contact the whole time.
  "Yes well Chuck usually doesn't talk to me, and probably talks even less about me. I recognize you. You're the radio demon, yes?" I smile and the radio demon nods.
  "You'd be correct darling. I'm Alastor." He bowed his head again and took my hand to kiss the back of it. I smiled and laugh softly.
  "You're a charmer." I smiled and looked back at Charlie who was having a talk with her girlfriend. I felt a weird chill in the air. Charlie, after a while, walked back.
  "So Y/N, do you plan on staying here at the hotel?" She tried to smile. It felt as if I was talking to a stranger.
  "If you'll have me, Chuck. I'd be delighted to stay." I smiled warmly. She nodded a couple times.
  "Yes yes of course. You can go pick whatever room you want and nifty can clean it for you. Just make yourself comfortable, Y/N." She rubbed the back of her neck. God it feels like we don't even know each other. It's only been a couple years. Whatever, time will tell fate.
  "Thank you Charlotte." I smiled sadly and walked up the stairs with the weird short one following me. I looked down again. I felt chills when my eyes met his. His eyes were on me the whole time.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:522
Willow's notes: Yes next chapter we will get into more Alastor stuff, I'm just setting up the base work.