~Chapter 30•Kiss Good Bye~

This is long overdue, if y'all want a fiz x reader check out alast0rsgf for a great read! I also owe them a big apology bc I didn't know this app had messages 😭
      •1st person•
  "You're telling me it was Alastor?!" Vaggie yelled and stomped upstairs, Charlie in quick pursuit. I when to the bar and sat by Angel. I laid my head on the bar.
  "Get your greasy ass hair off my bar." Hissed husk. I replied with my middle finger.
"I know that face anywhere." Angel puts a hand on my shoulder. "You've got boy problems."
"Oh please don't tell me it's Alastor." Husk added an eye roll.
"Oh shut up. I don't have any guy problems because I have no guy." Angel reached out and moved my hair to the side.
"I didn't know you were gay then."
"I'm not."
"Then what gave you this." He still held my hair out of the way to show Alastor's newest mark on me.
"Okay maybe there is a guy, but it's not important."
  "Or any of our business." Husk put his hand on Angel's, specifically the one holding up my hair. Angel looked at husk and their expressions sadden. My hair fell back down, hiding my neck.
  "Why are you doing that?" I lifted my head off the table.
  "Doing what?" Angel went back to his usual persona.
  "That face."
  "I wasn't doing any face."
  "Yes you were."
  "Listen kid, me and husk-"
  "Husk and I- sorry."
  "Husk and I just know what it can feel like."
  "What feel like what?"
  "You know...overlord stuff."
  "Oh you think- oh- no no no no." I shake my head. I began to laugh nervously then say no some more. Thinking about it would make me flusher up. What you might be asking? Alastor using me for sex. Ha NO.
  "Toots." Angel put his hands on my shoulders. I stopped and looked behind him. Alastor was walking down the stairs. I silently looked back at the bar and drank some of my whiskey. Angel Dust and Husk are gonna think that no matter what. Unless I can prove them wrong. But how the hell do you prove a thing like that wrong? Oh I got an idea.
  "Heya Al." I looked up at Alastor with a soft, hopefully convincing smile.
  "Hm?" He walked over and stood by me. He looked down at me only slightly, the bar stools made me a little taller. Glancing at Angel and Husk to see if they're watching, I kiss Alastor's cheek. Angel and husk look away to exchange glances. Alastor simply chuckles and kisses my forehead. As Alastor walked away my glance fell back on my drink.
   I have a stupid meeting today. It shouldn't be long before I have to leave. Why is Lucifer even having me go to a stupid meeting with Adam. I'm supposed to "actually do something" unlike Charlie. I can't blame him for saying that, she got us into deeper shit. What did she even say to make Adam choose to move up the next extermination? Whatever, not my hog fuck. Grabbing what I need before leaving, I start to make my way to the door.
  "Where are we going?"
"I'm going to a meeting." I was met with a hum.
"Who's it with?"
"Adam."
"Can I come?"
"No. I'll tell you what happens though." I smile and leave, but not before I plant a kiss on his lips. He happily greets my affection before waving me off. I have a bad feeling.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:560
Willows notes:short chapter bc the next one is real long. I already started writing it lol