~Chapter 28•Morning Dew~

•1st person•
I wake up to faint knocking on the door. I squirm out of Alastor's arms and walk up to the door.
"Jesus kid, again?" Husk looks at me with slight concern.
"It's not what you think."
"I don't care you'll drunkenly bitch about it to me later. Is your boy toy awake?" I go to answer him but a feel arms snake around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.
"I'm up. What do you need old friend?" Alastor's voice hints he's a little upset.
"It's a private matter." He looks at me then back at Alastor. He simply nods before walking past me. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead first. I shrug and close the door after him. Well, nothing a quick shower can hurt.
•3rd person•
The falling of water beads sounded like captured rain imprisoned in her restroom. Her stained hands turned the radio dial in attempts to mute the water. She stepped into the shower lightly, ball of her foot first than she placed down her heal. She tiled her face up into where the cold stream came from. Her eyes closed harder and her head jerked back a little from the sudden shock of cold water.
   She could almost feel each individual bead hitting her skin even though there were hundreds. Her eyes only saw her dark warm eyelids that seemed to go on for miles. She could feel the icy drops racing down her body and scalp. She glanced down at the dirty water. Looking back up she to her well kept nails and ran them through her matted hair. She let out a cool breath from her mouth. It was a small sigh of satisfaction, relief, and tiredness.
   She turned the water off, filling the room with 1920's music. She hummed the tune playing as she was very familiar with it. She stepped out of the shower into the rest of the small restroom. Wait...20's music? She turn on 80's...
•1st person•
"AL WHAT THE FUCK!" I grab a towel and attempt to cover my body. He chuckled.
"Nothing I haven't seen before. Except your body is much nicer." He walked up to me and drifted his hand from my hip to my rips. His claws were light on my skin.
"Pervert!"
"I'm nothing of the sorts. I just came to give you clean clothes and change that annoying yelling on the radio."
"How dare you say that about Mötley Crüe!"
"Oh hush." He leaned down, his arm rapping around my lower back pulling my close. He then, placed his lips against mine. Unlike the first time he kissed me, this time was gentle. He only put a hand in my damp hair as to not touch my body. Mans is respectful asf. He slowly broke the kiss, his face hovering inches away from mine.
  "I hate you." My eyes narrowed.
  "Your cheeks are red."
  "I still hate you."
  "I bet you do." He kissed me again. This time I felt a cold hand lightly touch my hip. The chill temperature make me squeak. He held my hip softly. When the kiss was broken his eye lids hung half open. "I'll go check if Nifty made food yet." He turned his back towards me. I went to speak but no words came out. Fuck, this man. He's obviously toying with me for entertainment, why do I let him? Is it because I'm actually falling into his trap? What clothes did he even bring me...?
      ••
   I walk downstairs with a headache. I sit myself at the bar and husks eyes widen.
  "What?" I look at my clothes, nothing was out of sorts. He moves his fur out of the way to show a tattoo of a toothy smile. "What about it?"
  "We match." He pointed at my collarbone. "What deal did you make with Alastor?" Ah fuck. I knew those deals would bite me in the ass sooner or later.
  "A few...is it permeant?" I feel my collarbone.
  "It is until you get your debts paid to him. Looks like you have Vox to pay also." He points his clawed finger at the other collarbone. Great. Box- I mean, Vox, is going to love this.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:711
Willows notes:I'm so sorry it's taken forever. I've had no free time or motivation and my free time usually goes to Lucifer's story. I'll try to get a chapter out Sunday. Fun news I get a tattoo Saturday 🤗 I'll show y'all photos if you want 💋💋💋