~Chapter 16•Roomies~

•1st person•
I woke up the next day with a terrible head ache. I sit up in bed and my eyes slowly adjust to the light. I cover my mouth in order not to yell when I see ALASTOR in MY bed. Wait, this isn't my bed or room. I'm in Alastor's bed and he's sleeping by me. Now that I think I don't remember much past the Vox incident. What happened?
Wait. I'm not in the dress I wore. I'm in a baggy shirt and shorts, what I usually wear to bed. Did he? No. Maybe? Ugh men. I stretch and yawn. I look back down at him. I slowly reach out my hand and move hair out of his face. He smiles in his sleep? Weirdo.
"Morning darling." His eyes half open.
"AH!" I jump back, "I mean...morning." I lay back down and look into his eyes. "What happened? And did you change my clothes?" His smile grows, he's not showing teeth yet.
"How do you think? I wouldn't do anything without consent." I hit him in the arm and he chuckles. "I used my powers dear. And as for what happened..." he trailed off. He just wanted to get a raise out of me.
"Don't fuck with me Alastor." I sat up and push him again. He laid on his back so he could look up at me. He chuckled and rested a hand under his head, the other on his chest.
"You passed out while leaning on me. I carried you downstairs before you woke up again. I took you back to the hotel and you insisted on staying with me. You went in my room and passed out on my bed so I made you comfortable." He reached up and moved a hair out of my face. I looked down.
"Alastor?"
"Hm? What is it my dear?"
"What did you do to Vox?" There was no answer. Only light breathing and silence.
"Why do you care for him so much? He obviously mistreats you."
"I asked you a question first."
"And I asked a more important one." It fell silent again before I gently laid next to him. My head rested on his now outstretched arm. He put the hand (from the arm I was laying on) onto my shoulder. We sat like that for a while, in silence.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 383
Willows notes: quick wholesome chapter, the next chapter will be longer. Also we are still in the five month time period between episodes 4 and 5