~Chapter 27•Storms~

•1st person•
A few more days go by. Alastor and I haven't talked much because I've been helping Charlie a ton. After a long day I retire to my room for the night. That's when things started going south. Scrolling through my voice mails I listen to a few.
1hr ago The TV head🤑:
  "Y/N~? Why aren't you answering my star?"

   1hr ago The TV head🤑:
  "ANSWER MY FUCKING CALLS KID!"

   1hr ago The TV head🤑:
  "Sorry, I overreacted. I just don't want you with that prick of a deer."

   56min ago The TV head🤑:
  "I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE! ILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT IF YOU!"

54min ago The TV head🤑:
"I'm sorry star! I promise I still love you! Come back, I'll show you."

51min ago The TV head🤑:
"I'll fucking show you what happens to sluts and brats! You are so ungrateful! YOU'LL BE DEAD THE NEXT TIME I-"

I felt my eyes swelling with tears. I feel so off. I can't believe I fell for an overlord just to be tricked. How stupid Y/N.

   47min ago Hell's Worst Dad❤️:
"Just checking in. There's a storm tonight and I just wanted you to know. Love you kid."

There was a long pause before he hung up. Glass shattered when my phone hit the opposite wall. I sank slowly onto the ground, my back against the wall. I'm so done with today and there's no way I'm sleeping with a storm. There was some stuff that happened when I was younger that made me fear storms.

I stood and collected my broken phone. A light purple haze appeared around it. With my magic I fixed it. I lazily threw it on my bed and closed the curtains to the balcony. I hope Charlie doesn't mind me smoking inside.

I took a long hot shower. By the time I got out it was raining. I threw on comfy clothes and lay on the bed. I sprawled myself out. Snapping my fingers, I barely heard the snap because the rain was so loud, a cigarette appeared in my mouth. I used my finger, the top having a tiny purple flame, to light it.

I sit there for a long time, finishing a couple packs of cigarettes. That's when the storm got to bad to ignore. I hate storms so much because I ran away once during one. I was barely a teenager. Some drunk men found me and- I don't wanna think about this anymore.

I stand up and throw my phone again after more missed calls from Vox. He pisses me off. I didn't mean to go back. I'm not under contract anymore I'm just an employee. He's too attached.

I walk out of my room with a huge headache and shaky hands. Fuck fuck fuckkk. Charlie was never around for theses, besides she's with Vaggie. Angel dust isn't here. Husk, for how much of an uncle he is to me, he isn't a dad type. He wouldn't know shit. Nifty and the snake aren't even options in my eyes.

*knock knock*

Alastor opens his door without a care in the world. His eyes widen upon seeing me. Slowly, like he was trying to to scare an animal, he reached his hands up to my cheeks. He takes in my appearance for a few seconds. I don't notice him wiping away my tears before I'm warped in a gentle hug. He had his arms around my waist.

  "My dear, what troubles you?" He holds into me tighter.

  "It's so stupid-"

  "If it makes you cry it's not stupid."

  "I'm scared of storms." My voice was barely above a whisper. I tucked my face in his chest. His body tensed when he felt my shaking.

"How can I help?" He left one hand loosely around me while the other went to my cheek.
"Can I stay with you tonight?" My shaky hand went up to his firm one on my cheek. He thought for a moment.

"Just this once." He turned to the side so I could walk in. His room was still neat. I jump on the bed and hide in the covers, leaving my phone on the nightstand. I feel his weight press down where he sits. "I have no clue how to deal with this." He says under his breath.
  "Al?"

  "Hm?"

  "Got any snacks?" Good place to start Y/N. Helping the guy out.

  "Yes of course dear." I feel his weight shift and leave the bed. "Is Vox still bothering you?" Looking out from the covers I see him looking at my phone which was probably going off nonstop because of the fucking TV twit.

  "I still work for him. I gotta make money somehow." I wrap the blanket around my body. He nods once before grabbing snacks. I finally take in his appearance.

He has no shirt on yet still has his pants on, belt loose around them. In fact the belt wasn't buckled, the two ends hung loosely. I'm assuming he was getting undressed right when I knocked on the door. He's not to bad looking. He did have scars that were scattered all over his body.

"Done staring?" He looked at me over his shoulder. My cheeks began to heat up and I looked away.

"Don't flatter yourself." I feel snacks placed in my covered lap. He places his hand on my chin and moves my head to look at him. I felt his free hand be placed on the bed.

"Are you okay my dear? You're red." His smile wides as I try to pull away.

"I'm fine it's just-" My chest meets his when there's another crack of thunder. He sat on the bed so he could hold me tight.

"You're shaking." He put a hand on my back and a hand on my head holding me close to his body. His shirtless body.

  "No shit Sherlock." I felt my body move suddenly. My back was against the mattress and there was a pain in my left shoulder. His palm was digging into my shoulder pinning me down. He hovered over me.

  "Watch your attitude with me." He let off. "Sorry." He sat back. Another boom of thunder and I'm in a ball. I hear him cussing under his breath. Peeking out of the corner of my eye I see him with his hands up. He was looking around at me trying to figure out what to do.

   I squeeze my eyes shut with another thunder clap. I felt an arm rap around my waist and a chest press against my back. I turned my body and put my face in his chest. I focused on his heart beat.

         *thud...thud...thud*

   I was out like a light.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:1130
Willows notes:srry for slow posting. I've been busy with school and work. More chapters this weekend 🫶