~Chapter 18•Pushing it~

•1st person•
   Alastor said his ears were sensitive but not how so. I decided not to push it while he was shirtless but I will now that we're both in the lobby.
  "Al!" I called from the bar. I wasn't drinking yet, just talking to husk. Alastor popped over in no time.
  "Yes dear?" He stood beside me. The stools at the bar were high enough I was at eye level. I reached my hand up and pat Alastor's head, he narrowed his eyes.
  "Nothing, husk was just about to leave so I needed someone to talk to." I look over at husk who shrugged and walked away. I still was petting and or patting his head. He looked up with his eyes at my hand.
"What are you doing?" He gripped harder onto the staff he held behind his back.
"It's just your hair is so soft." My hand move to one of his ears. He flinched and moved his head away.
"I told you earlier not to touch my ears." His voice was serious.
"Yes and I want to see what type of sensitive they are."
  "No."
  "Yes."
  "If you'd like to keep your hand I'd suggest you don't."
  "I'm the princess of hell. I do as I please."
  "Not with me you won't."
  "What if I say please?"
  "No." I gave him puppy dog eyes and he just looked away, shaking his head.
"How about a deal then." He turned his head so fast I thought it would make a full circle.
"What kind of deal?"
"Well you're not getting my soul."
"I don't expect it."
"Good. Here's my deal, 24 hours straight I will do whatever you please expect giving you my soul or power or anyone else's."
"Those are your only conditions?" He tilted his head.
"Yep. In return I get to touch your ears whenever I please." He looks down thinking. He sticks his hand out.
"Deal." I take his hand. His green magic is accompanied by my purple magic. Charlie looks over from the couch at me in shock.
"Y/N you didn't-"
"No I didn't." I walk past Alastor, grabbing his wrist.
"Where are we going?" He followed along.
"I have a feeling something you're so protective of you don't want happing in front of everyone."
"You're too sweet."
"This is temporary." He chuckled as I walked into his room, it's closer than mine to the stairs. I walk in and he follows. I turn to face him. I reach my hand up and and he swats it away.
  "Instincts?"
  "Instincts." I laugh a little. How many people did he have to stop from touching his ears? I reached up again and finally touched one of Alastor's ears. I heard a deep sound from his throat.
  "Did you just-"
  "Not a word."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 469
Willows notes: y'all I'm so excited to be working on the other two stories!! Plz go check those out lol. Now we can see how Alastor uses the 24 hours :)